austin coed, what do u prefer

Of course I did...it's part of my job as a moderator...
Less dumb posts by fat oldies that are clearly look at me posts
Of course I did...it's part of my job as a moderator... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Tell us what you moderate. The one thing you moderate.
Tell us what you moderate. The one thing you moderate. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
He's not allowed to
Of course I did...it's part of my job as a moderator... Originally Posted by Wakeup
If I get banned for my comments, I'm ok with that. Anything to make you feel like you made a difference in the world.

The misogyny, racism, violence, and fraud that is tolerated on this board sickens me.

I'm not a white knight. I'm not a social justice warrior. I'm just here to fuck some willing girls in the ass and compensate them accordingly.
He's not allowed to Originally Posted by Whispers
You would be incorrect...I could tell all of you, if I chose to. I choose not to...

I'll tell you what, if you can find out, I'll be suitably impressed...
Anything to make you feel like you made a difference in the world. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
Thank you for your support!
If I get banned for my comments, I'm ok with that. Anything to make you feel like you made a difference in the world.

The misogyny, racism, violence, and fraud that is tolerated on this board sickens me.

I'm not a white knight. I'm not a social justice warrior. I'm just here to fuck some willing girls in the ass and compensate them accordingly. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
YEAH< what HE said.
He's not allowed to Originally Posted by Whispers

Can I say?

I'll tell you what, if you can find out, I'll be suitably impressed... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You moderate the MODs in their special area

Now that would be impressive.

Back to topic:
Less of the thread Hijacking would be pretty nice too, IJS
  • sydmo
  • 07-25-2017, 03:25 PM
More tits & ass! Less super intelligent fucktards proclaiming their superior intelligence on a hooker board. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Perfect answer
Now being the type that loves milfs, 30+ stocky not fat, and shorter in height; I gotta say once a provider turns +50 and resembles a sloth she [they] need to find a different profession!! Coed is a place to weed out the posers and dangerous hobbyists, so that providers can stay safe. S00 Always attack-attack-attack..........
Ah don't care who's a-postin' as long as they's a-postin' pitchers o' tits an'/'r poosey an'/'r taint!
Can I say? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Why not?

Voting Update: 24 to 21 in favor of the women