Who drives a red/maroon Tesla?

So the reason I asked this question is because when I was walking up to the building for my 10 AM appointment, I saw a skinny middle-age Asian man walking at a quick pace staring down at his cell phone like he was looking at the directions to one of the studios. It was kind of funny, he looked totally lost and oblivious to anything going on around him, like he was on a mission.

I thought it was Chung T, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It was AP. He wasn't looking at a map on his phone he has an app that tracks down hidden cameras.
I went to two different SubAMPs yesterday. Both times a monger and I were standing in the waiting room together. Both places were busy. Left. Both gents had an "eccie vibe".(if you got it you can spot it) Only one time have I ever asked someone out of the blue if they were on a board. Come to find out we both knew each other for years here but had never actually met. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Cheb, I was in 15 feet of this guy, I really really wanted to ask him, but then I thought it would be weird and I better get up to Dixie‘s door before the Booker starts texting me like crazy asking where I’m at, lol
It was AP. He wasn't looking at a map on his phone he has an app that tracks down hidden cameras. Originally Posted by ntxguy
He was my first thought but I didn’t wanna say anything, lol
That reminds me of my first time at LA. I believe it was my first visit with Lovely.. they had this spot over in I think Irving. Once I got inside, I made the mistake of passing the door I needed to go through (which was right where you come in from the outside).... and I was going all over the fucking place looking for the right apt. I eventually did find it. .but man I must have looked like a lost man that day.
Well, how'd he taste?
Well, how'd he taste? Originally Posted by dcrock
😆 asking the right questions.
RickyG, same thing happened to me one of the times I went to go see Nana. I couldn’t find the door from the front of the building so I walked all the way around the side to the back to the other door which took me about two extra minutes. Booker texted me four or five times asking me where I was at and to “hurry up”, lol
  • Aoi
  • 10-18-2022, 07:07 AM
You should have egged his Tesla. Pretentious douche car
Lol. I didn’t have time, I already got the greenlight to go in and I was already hopping on 1 foot due to a foot injury during a workout last week, so I was on a mission to get what I came for. Plus I didn’t have any eggs on me, lol
  • Aoi
  • 10-18-2022, 09:33 AM
Carry eggs with you. Tesla cars are douche.
  • amg77
  • 10-18-2022, 10:21 AM
Lol. I didn’t have time, I already got the greenlight to go in and I was already hopping on 1 foot due to a foot injury during a workout last week, so I was on a mission to get what I came for. Plus I didn’t have any eggs on me, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Wow, who is this guy? Doesn't carry day old eggs or you suck at parking meme printouts in his car
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
BB, if I happen to see this guy again, highly unlikely, I will definitely ask him who he is there to see, lol
Hopefully the OP didn’t create a thread where he or others here inadvertently outs any member of this board.

If, see you in 1 year or until a new multi handle gets created.