FBI Raids Home Of Uranium One Whistleblower

Amusing that the Nazi stormtroopers fail to realize that there are actually folks here in the states that, if pissed enough, will file valid lawyer ethics complaints that cause lawyers to be disbarred and for law enforcement folks, go after their respective state authorization card, to be fired and never be able to hold another law enforcement job.
I agree, but in reality, they will likely get cash bonuses and promotions. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner

Which to me shows trump needs to clean HOUSE at the Flipping bureau of incompetents.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2018, 07:40 AM
Which to me shows trump needs to clean HOUSE at the Flipping bureau of incompetents. Originally Posted by garhkal
Yes ....we need Trump Stormtroopers in charge now!
But the Feds did find what they were looking for.
The search warrant, signed by federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher in the US District Court for Baltimore, said that Cain possessed “stolen federal property.”
Cain informed the agents that he was a federally protected whistleblower, but gave them the documents at their insistence, Socarras said. Even so, they searched his house for hours afterward.
What were the agents looking for? According to the Daily Caller, they were after the document suggesting that Robert Mueller – now special counsel in charge of the “Russiagate” probe targeting President Donald Trump, but FBI director back in 2001-2013 – failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct in the case of Uranium One.
https://http://www.rt.com/usa/445299-mueller...whistleblower/
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2018, 07:34 AM
But the Feds did find what they were looking for.
The search warrant, signed by federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher in the US District Court for Baltimore, said that Cain possessed “stolen federal property.”
Cain informed the agents that he was a federally protected whistleblower, but gave them the documents at their insistence, Socarras said. Even so, they searched his house for hours afterward.
What were the agents looking for? According to the Daily Caller, they were after the document suggesting that Robert Mueller – now special counsel in charge of the “Russiagate” probe targeting President Donald Trump, but FBI director back in 2001-2013 – failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct in the case of Uranium One.
https://http://www.rt.com/usa/445299-mueller...whistleblower/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So this is the Trump administration trying to discredit Muller.

Got it.

IB will now probably withdraw his indignation !
So this is the Trump administration trying to discredit Muller.

Got it.

IB will now probably withdraw his indignation ! Originally Posted by WTF
It's the Deep State covering for Mueller, Odumbo and hildebeest. The government already had the info. The only rationale behind this FBI raid approved by an Odumbo appointed judge is to keep this whistleblower from leaking damaging info on Mueller, Odumbo and hildebeest to the press.
It's the Deep State covering for Mueller, Odumbo and hildebeest. The government already had the info. The only rationale behind this FBI raid approved by an Odumbo appointed judge is to keep this whistleblower from leaking damaging info on Mueller, Odumbo and hildebeest to the press. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So is your source the National Inquirer or Info Wars. Breitbart? Fox?. TMZ ? Or is that guy Q from the Deep State? Rush Limbaugh. Or is this just speculation on your part
So is your source the National Inquirer or Info Wars. Breitbart? Fox?. TMZ ? Or is that guy Q from the Deep State? Rush Limbaugh. Or is this just speculation on your part Originally Posted by themystic

Do us all a favor and read the articles cited in the OPs before commenting. The source was cited. It doesn't mention Trump. It does mention the FBI and an Odumbo appointed judge.

Further, it's obvious from recent events that Clintonites, e.g., Mueller, McCabe, Clapper and Comey, enjoy the benefit of being afforded cover by U.S. intelligence agencies, such as the FBI, more than Trump and his acolytes.

Trump in no manner stands to benefit from this confiscation and seclusion of information. Hiding damaging info only benefits Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller, and to argue otherwise is disingenuous.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2018, 10:44 AM
It's the Deep State covering for Mueller, Odumbo and hildebeest. The government already had the info. The only rationale behind this FBI raid approved by an Odumbo appointed judge is to keep this whistleblower from leaking damaging info on Mueller, Odumbo and hildebeest to the press. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Haha....those pesky Obama judges...approving Obama's FBI to cover for Muller!

Let us all start remembering the judges and who appointed them when the Supreme Court starts ruling and some can blame those pesky Trump judges!
"They don't want anybody else talking"

Do us all a favor and read the articles cited in the OPs before commenting. The source was cited. It doesn't mention Trump. It does mention the FBI and an Odumbo appointed judge.

Further, it's obvious from recent events that Clintonites, e.g., Mueller, McCabe, Clapper and Comey, enjoy the benefit of being afforded cover by U.S. intelligence agencies, such as the FBI, more than Trump and his acolytes.

Trump in no manner stands to benefit from this confiscation and seclusion of information. Hiding damaging info only benefits Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller, and to argue otherwise is disingenuous.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So Obama and Clinton Still have more power than Trump. That is good to know. I do feel better already . Thank you my Brother
Haha....those pesky Obama judges...approving Obama's FBI to cover for Muller!

Let us all start remembering the judges and who appointed them when the Supreme Court starts ruling and some can blame those pesky Trump judges!
Originally Posted by WTF
Cain's testimony embarrassed Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller. Mueller's buddies still in the FBI are protecting him by making sure Cain has no substantive evidence to further embarrass and incriminate Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller.

So Obama and Clinton Still have more power than Trump. That is good to know. I do feel better already . Thank you my Brother Originally Posted by themystic
You didn't hear how Mueller appointed only dim-retards to his team? 17 of them! Nine donated to dim-retards. Six of them personally donated to hildebeest's campaign. Nary a Republican in sight!
Cain's testimony embarrassed Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller. Mueller's buddies still in the FBI are protecting him by making sure Cain has no substantive evidence to further embarrass and incriminate Odumbo, hildebeest and Mueller.

You didn't hear how Mueller appointed only dim-retards to his team? 17 of them! Nine donated to dim-retards. Six of them personally donated to hildebeest's campaign. Nary a Republican in sight! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have been the bearer of good news all day! Thank you IB. Why would Mueller hire a Republican? Look at what they did the last 2 years in the House & Senate. The Republicans, Nunes embarrassed himself and the GOP being Trumps water boy. Manafort's lawyers were going and reporting to Trump what they were plea bargaining on. The republicans shouldn't cry about not playing by the rules. This administration is the fucking Swamp. I think it was you who said the House didn't matter. We are in for a real treat if you like to hear a bunch of whining bitches complain about no fair. The Democrats are In Da House
You have been the bearer of good news all day! Thank you IB. Why would Mueller hire a Republican? Look at what they did the last 2 years in the House & Senate. The Republicans, Nunes embarrassed himself and the GOP being Trumps water boy. Manafort's lawyers were going and reporting to Trump what they were plea bargaining on. The republicans shouldn't cry about not playing by the rules. This administration is the fucking Swamp. I think it was you who said the House didn't matter. We are in for a real treat if you like to hear a bunch of whining bitches complain about no fair. The Democrats are In Da House Originally Posted by themystic
Your blathering has nothing to do with the FBI violating the protected status of a Federal whistleblower, which is the subject of this thread.
Your blathering has nothing to do with the FBI violating the protected status of a Federal whistleblower, which is the subject of this thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm so sorry Mr. IB. I was just responding to your comment that Mueller had not hired a single Republican as part of his team. Did I read that wrong? Or is the thread about the "boogie Man" deep state out to get Trump? I'm sure Hillary is somewhere in this thread since you started it. In fact I'm going to check real quick. Back in a minute. Love you mean it