Idiots on Parade

Gang of 8
just wondering, did the delivery production process that Pelosi was doing done the same way in the Johnson and Clinton impeachment?
Now you all see the need to keep abortion clinics open. Originally Posted by R.M.
Although I am not an advocate for Abortion you certainly have a point.
just wondering, did the delivery production process that Pelosi was doing done the same way in the Johnson and Clinton impeachment? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

bump
Self-centered political crap - next she will go for Pence in an effort to usurp the Oval Office. Originally Posted by oeb11
"They" started Thursday ....
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2020, 05:47 PM
Now you all see the need to keep abortion clinics open. Originally Posted by R.M.
Finally a pro choice Trumper!

That God Damn kid of his should have gotten the axe in the first trimester but I bet Melania didn't tell Donald she was prego until she dropped him out da box!
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2020, 05:50 PM
Although I am not an advocate for Abortion you certainly have a point. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Every time I see a circle jerk thread like this...I'm convinced legal abortion should have been available 70 + years ago to your parents!
Every time I see a circle jerk thread like this...I'm convinced legal abortion should have been available 70 + years ago to your parents! Originally Posted by WTF
did a lib mention a circle jerk??

Attachment 870792
Every time I see a circle jerk thread like this...I'm convinced legal abortion should have been available 70 + years ago to your parents! Originally Posted by WTF
I am sure many people feel the same way after they've met you.
  • R.M.
  • 01-19-2020, 01:00 AM
Finally a pro choice Trumper!

That God Damn kid of his should have gotten the axe in the first trimester but I bet Melania didn't tell Donald she was prego until she dropped him out da box! Originally Posted by WTF
Can you hold your breath that long?
That God Damn kid of his should have gotten the axe in the first trimester Originally Posted by WTF

Where is Hunter anyway?
I am sure many people feel the same way after they've met you. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You've "met" him? In passing I hope. His claim of fame is personal attacks.

Other than that .... he's really has nothing to offer.
Where is Hunter anyway? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Look for WTF on his knees ....
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2020, 07:48 AM
Can you hold your breath that long? Originally Posted by R.M.
Spread your legs and lift up your skirt and time me!
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2020, 07:49 AM
Where is Hunter anyway? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Who cares, he is not running for office.

I want to see or hear from him about as much as I want to hear from the Trump Klan.