Trump orders arrests for Odumbo, Cliton, HidenBiden and others

Will it be enough for me to get a G-Wagon ?
3T stim could have given everyone 10k.

I got like 5k out of it, but dat's cause I'm a dumb knogger.

Any questions?

Any questions? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
everyone, isnt everyone... theres no need to fund the old and feeble as well as the young and ignorant...

$25,000 checks go to all Americans 21-55

that sir should be about 2.5T

income limit of $200,000

Any questions? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
yeah. which retread are you ? feel free to PM me
2.5T !
I find it truly amazing how unpopular the philosophy of the left is to the American citizen. 50 years of indoctrination from kindergarten to post graduate studies, 95% of our media votes to the left, our entertainment media is controlled by the hypocritical left, and across the country republicans are being outspent by millions from other countries and corrupt billionaires...but the best the democrats can do with all these advantages is a one to two, maybe a three percent margin in some highly questionable polls. Face it, win, lose, or draw the people of the United States hold the whiny, bitchy members of the left in pretty low regard.
they spent 3.5T since April, been 6 months and nothing new... spend another 2.5T for the same results..

cut the losses, give everyone $25,000 and they might just keep that idiot in power.

What is funny is Lindsey Graham knows this would get Trump re elected and he is against it....

If you can't see the irony amongst their own R party, you might be Ray Charles. Originally Posted by bf0082
Funny how you forget that the kenyan added more debt than all the Presidents before! COMBINED! And all for nothing! Except to line the pockets of the insurance and pharma executives!
Point of order...

I still havent gotten my Obama Phone... he a damn liar!

Carry on...
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2020, 05:20 PM
they spent 3.5T since April, been 6 months and nothing new... spend another 2.5T for the same results..

cut the losses, give everyone $25,000 and they might just keep that idiot in power.

What is funny is Lindsey Graham knows this would get Trump re elected and he is against it....

If you can't see the irony amongst their own R party, you might be Ray Charles. Originally Posted by bf0082
They don't need Trump anymore....they have their pick....now they have to try and hold the Senate so they don't wind up with 15 Justices!
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2020, 05:26 PM
Funny how you forget that the kenyan added more debt than all the Presidents before! COMBINED! And all for nothing! Except to line the pockets of the insurance and pharma executives! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Funny how you don't acknowledge that Trump is blowing past Obama's debt in only 4 years!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...first-term.amp

Funny how you forget that the kenyan added more debt than all the Presidents before! COMBINED! And all for nothing! Except to line the pockets of the insurance and pharma executives! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Point of order...

Carry on... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

So Trumpleforeskin is SO AWFUL that the WSNDs have to default back to Obama.

I dont blame yous. But what are yous doing to prepare for an end to the madness in the USEh?
Point of order...

Carry on... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I still haven't gotten my WALL! Carry on.
Funny how you don't acknowledge that Trump is blowing past Obama's debt in only 4 years!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...first-term.amp

. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you acknowledge that weve had a pandemic? And that money spent still wasnt enough for the dims!
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 05:37 PM
WTF just exposed a clar diffeence between DPST's and conservatives

he made it clear the DPST's are there for POWER - authority and Power of the people to control them.

republicans are there to serve the will of the people - not to develop marixt Power and control over the people who elect them.

WTF - are U able to see the difference in approach to government service?
Thought Not!
I still haven't gotten my WALL! Carry on. Originally Posted by Lapdog
LOL. Your wall is coming soon. I believe it will be built by the month of Neveruary. Just be patient and wait for Mexico to pay for it.