Provider Hosted Poker Nights

i wanna play uno on uno with paven!
Too funny! I absolutely love Uno!

Actually spades is one of my favorites to play with smaller groups.

I would love to host a poker night regularly if there was interest. Let me know what y'all think about it and I'm down.
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Uh oh I'm holding you to that Maxeen lol, when I need to get my Uno on!
Uh oh I'm holding you to that Maxeen lol, when I need to get my Uno on! Originally Posted by Paven
+1 with Spades. Love that game!
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 12:51 PM
i wanna play uno on uno with paven! Originally Posted by knotty man
I'll bring my cards Knotty hehe.
Ok sounds like you are coming then Paven? I hope so as I would really like to meet you. I am even willing to go get the Uno cards myself!

But also, yes, I am happy to host a poker night. It would have to be every other week though as I have my son every other week.
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Ok sounds like you are coming then Paven? I hope so as I would really like to meet you. I am even willing to go get the Uno cards myself!

But also, yes, I am happy to host a poker night. It would have to be every other week though as I have my son every other week. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I can bring my cards
<loves to play with Paven - no matter what the game - lol
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Is that Uluru in your avatar cckid?
I'll bring my cards Knotty hehe. Originally Posted by Paven
the only cards you need to bring doll are the 2 HUGE qeen of hearts on youe chest....ill show you how we play messican holdem"
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Messican holdem'? I've not heard of that Knotty (typo?)

Well the girls aren't detachable lol so they'll be with me haha.
thats where you put those 2 lovely cards in my messican hands and i holdem all night...lol
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 04:05 PM
It sounds like your making up a new game . Does it ever get messy?
depends on the friction! but im a gentleman, ill shield your eyes and give you warning. hows 2 pats on the back of the head?
  • Paven
  • 02-06-2011, 04:13 PM
depends on the friction! but im a gentleman, ill shield your eyes and give you warning. hows 2 pats on the back of the head? Originally Posted by knotty man
Friction? I've got some friction for ya!