Troll Level Yoda: Giving Limbaugh Medal Of Freedom At SOTU

But Obama never awarded one at the State of the Union address.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
that's true, obama had no vision

and trump slew evil last night
From the moment President Trump did not bother to shake her hand, Originally Posted by Jackie S
trump didn't shake pence's hand either I don't believe

pelosi did extend her hand but by then trump had turned so who knows

the leftists started it anyway by leaving the aisle seats empty so as not to have to acknowledge trump as he made his entrance or exit
what trump did for limbaugh was very nice and very unexpected.

one would have thought what trump was trolling the haters by doing what he did for Rush who had stage 4 lung cancer.

before trump, Rush was the #1 most hated man in america that the libs hated.

i'm pretty sure that the hoity toity lib intelligentsia blew a gasket over this.

I'm tired of the so-called woke crowd who they think are superior to us.
I think we should pray for nancy for her meltdown.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 08:32 AM
No, jealous of a man who got attention that wasn't you.

You're still asking stupid questions. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump gave him attention because he is fixing to die.

Only your ilk think that something to be jealous of.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 08:35 AM
what trump did for limbaugh was very nice and very unexpected.

one would have thought what trump was trolling the haters by doing what he did for Rush who had stage 4 lung cancer.

before trump, Rush was the #1 most hated man in america that the libs hated.

i'm pretty sure that the hoity toity lib intelligentsia blew a gasket over this.

I'm tired of the so-called woke crowd who they think are superior to us. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe David Duke will get cancer before the next SOTU speech and Trump can repeat this act of kindness if he even gets reelected!
  • R.M.
  • 02-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Just think. The entire country got to see ole Nancy P totally blow a gasket last night.

She violated a major axiom while in public. NEVER do something controversial when you are pissed. It clouds your better judgement. The world was watching. She lost it.

From the moment President Trump did not bother to shake her hand, he knew all he had to do was push a little, and everyone would get to see what a spiteful bitch she is.

It was his way of saying......”here’s what you ca do with your stupid impeachment” Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think she is sober long enough to have a thought process.
As far as I'm concerned it looks like she put the final nail in her coffin.
She got her little feeling hurt when he wouldn't shake her hand and her reaction was to tear it up.
#Trump2020Fuckyourfeelings
Bret Baier commented that Pelosi didn't say the traditional "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to introduce the President of the United States" as possibly a snub to Trump but in the age of "non-binary" persons, in the minds of Democrats , ladies and gentlemen may no longer be used for fear of offending the more "fluid" among us. Welcome to the world of Progressives where ladies and gentlemen are now derogatory, pejorative words that may not be used on campuses and businesses any more.
as far as the presidential medal of freedom is concerned

barack obama handed out 16 of them in the category of "activism"

trump did give a posthumous medal to elvis Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Give Putin’s punk another term and he’ll give James Earl Ray a posthumous medal.

He’s that kinda guy.
lets see, you're not funny, nor a serious person so that leaves either a nut, story teller or irrational hater
I couldn't help thinking that all those Dimocrats hemorrhoids must be as big as cherries judging by the way their collective asses were glued in their seats all night ..... dumb shits every one of them .....
Give Putin’s punk another term and he’ll give James Earl Ray a posthumous medal.

He’s that kinda guy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

here's one person you can bet won't get the Medal of Freedom from Trump ..

Jealous of a man with late stage cancer getting g his just reward????? Originally Posted by WTF
Rush got it easy. Lung cancer is painless. It's far too easy of a way to go out for a life long KKK racist demogog like Rush. May he rot in hell.
a life long KKK racist demogog Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Hillary Clinton Cackles As Cops Throw Black Man Out Of Her Rally (VIDEO)

http://republicbuzz.com/hillary-clin...er-rally-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KegzNksuc54

Who the fuck is Rush Limbaugh anyways?