Hillary gets riled -- and it ain't at Slick Willie!

Thanks for once again demonstrating you are the dumbest asshole here you couldn't set a trap if you wanted too.Ignorant dipshit ...poor IB Originally Posted by ekim008
Lay there and squirm in the trap, Ekim the Inbred.

BTW, there is a story about a dumb, ignorant raccoon that was once caught by a leg in a fur trapper's trap. He squirmed and struggled just like you are doing, and then he thought he had a bright idea.

He thought he'd just chew through the leg and get free. Well, at the end of a second day that ignorant, dumb raccoon had chewed through three of his legs and yet he was still caught by a leg in a fur trapper's trap -- much like your still caught, Ekim the Inbred. You fell for the trap, and you are still ensnared. In your ignorant attempts to squirm free, you continue to draw attention to the fact that your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills; that's not a bright idea.
Lay there and squirm in the trap, Ekim the Inbred.

BTW, there is a story about a dumb, ignorant raccoon that was once caught by a leg in a fur trapper's trap. He squirmed and struggled just like you are doing, and then he thought he had a bright idea.

He thought he'd just chew through the leg and get free. Well, at the end of a second day that ignorant, dumb raccoon had chewed through three of his legs and yet he was still caught by a leg in a fur trapper's trap -- much like your still caught, Ekim the Inbred. You fell for the trap, and you are still ensnared. In your ignorant attempts to squirm free, you continue to draw attention to the fact that your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills; that's not a bright idea.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Must have been your raccoon to be that dumb.Put your condom back over your head punk...
Must have been your raccoon to be that dumb.Put your condom back over your head punk... Originally Posted by ekim008
HA! HA! HA! keep squirming in that trap, Ekim the Inbred. Keep gnawing while you still have one leg. HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! keep squirming in that trap, Ekim the Inbred. Keep gnawing while you still have one leg. HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Was no trap only your error that you are desperately trying to deflect.Clean the shit off your shoe..
Was no trap only your error that you are desperately trying to deflect.Clean the shit off your shoe.. Originally Posted by ekim008
Wiggle, squirm and wiggle some more, Ekim the Inbred. You're caught! Every time you bump this thread you give new readers the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills. Keep gnawing, Ekim the Inbred!
Wiggle, squirm and wiggle some more, Ekim the Inbred. You're caught! Every time you bump this thread you give new readers the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills. Keep gnawing, Ekim the Inbred! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep deflecting idiot boy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Keep deflecting idiot boy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by ekim008
Keep rattlin' that trap chain, Ekim the Inbred. Let everyone know what a moron you really are. Give everyone the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills.
Keep rattlin' that trap chain, Ekim the Inbred. Let everyone know what a moron you really are. Give everyone the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

run rabbit run you fucked up and can;t deflect it.poor IB
run rabbit run you fucked up and can;t deflect it.poor IB Originally Posted by ekim008
Rattle, rattle, rattle! Keep rattlin' that trap chain, Ekim the Inbred. Let everyone know what a moron you really are. Give everyone the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills.
If she looked that good, Bill would probably stay at home. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only reason he hasn't left is because she would probably have him killed.But personnally I think they deserve eachother
Rattle, rattle, rattle! Keep rattlin' that trap chain, Ekim the Inbred. Let everyone know what a moron you really are. Give everyone the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

poor ib
poor ib Originally Posted by ekim008
Rattle, rattle, Ekim the Inbred. Let's continue to exhibit your sub-par math and language skills.
Odumbo: Iraq (yeah, the U.S. is still there, moron), Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and Somalia. Again, Ekim the Inbred, everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

this is a trap???? Poor IB
this is a trap????

Odumbo: 1. Iraq (yeah, the U.S. is still there, moron), 2. Afghanistan, 3. Pakistan, 4. Iran, 5. Libya, 6. Syria, 7. Yemen, and 8. Somalia. Again, Ekim the Inbred, everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yes, considering your incipient post, Ekim the Inbred, which was:

Well you are right about one thing Bush really pissed the Muslims off by invading two muslin countries... Originally Posted by ekim008
Originally Posted by ekim008
Rattle, rattle, rattle! Keep rattlin' that trap chain, Ekim the Inbred. Let everyone know what a moron you really are. Give everyone the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills.
Rattle, rattle, rattle! Keep rattlin' that trap chain, Ekim the Inbred. Let everyone know what a moron you really are. Give everyone the opportunity to see how your math skills are as sub-par as your weak language skills. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Bush invaded all those country's?? poor IB Get the shit off your shoe you stepped in it again...