If you hate Trump after this 18 month shitshow

It only proves some folks total ignorance. The best President of my lifetime Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Not a strong argument for changing party preference. Teach me why any Conservative should flip.
Can we separate the personal characteristics of Mr. Trump from the policies and executive actions he implemented?

Please recall that President Clinton has qualified for several "#MeToo" entries, both over the years and while in office, yet he was still endorsed by activist feminist groups because he supported policies and causes that were dear to them.

I think any politically sophisticated adult can cope with the nuances of political life today. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I voted against Bill Clinton twice but when I look back on the 90s they were good years.
I voted against Bill Clinton twice but when I look back on the 90s they were good years. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I give Bill a lot of credit for recognizing the benefits of joining the R’s with the contract to America. I don’t think getting a knob job is an impeachable office nor lying about. Bill was classless clown at best.
I voted against Bill Clinton twice but when I look back on the 90s they were good years. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The only Republican President candidate I didn’t vote for was McCain. I also can’t bring myself to vote Cronyn, so I leave that blank.
The art of making the deal is all about compromise, give a little, take a little, so that everyone thinks they have a "fair" deal. Both parties, and more importantly their adherents need to understand this concept better.
I'm curious as to why oilfieldace didn't vote for McCain.
The only Republican President candidate I didn’t vote for was McCain. I also can’t bring myself to vote Cronyn, so I leave that blank. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
^^^ I held my nose and voted for the running mate

I voted for HIM the jackass 3x, 2016 primary...
I'm curious as to why oilfieldace didn't vote for McCain. Originally Posted by reddog1951
McCain is an egg sucking dog. He is pure slime and as useless as tenets on a boar hog.
McCain is an egg sucking dog. He is pure slime and as useless as tenets on a boar hog. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Youre more worthless than mccain. brainless dumbass
after 4 years of trump we deserve this shitshow