outcall only

By the way....Brooke's incall is AMAZING!!! If you want ideas on what makes the fantasy complete ask her.
It would be nice to find a nice incall provider. My activity has been mostly outcall and it gets tiring going thru the hassle of getting a room. Most of my activity has been strippers or women off seeking arrangement. I think I need to find a real pro.
  • Trey
  • 10-13-2012, 10:10 AM
I love out call but a layoff of the chick has fucked it all up now I do incall when I can get away from her.
Bahahaha Trey. That totally sucks!

Houston, motels kinda worry me with new guys. But I thought guys get annoyed with the PI thing. Usually, I stick with notelsix. But the one I like most is in jersey village, and I'm in the woodlands at the moment. The issue I've had lately, is getting a room, and that's the single day I have no calls. Lol!

Brooke, suggestions are always welcome! And the outsourcing would be grateful, thank you for the offer.
Sam, I get quite a few requests for outcalls (which I never offer) maybe I could refer those callers to you during the time you can only offer outcalls? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke, suggestions are always welcome! And the outsourcing would be grateful, thank you for the offer. Originally Posted by SuthrnSam
heh...

Lmao Dorian your crazy.
"Home": In the DC area i'm technically outcall only but I will provide incall provided I get at least 1 day notice and the profit will be worth it just in case that 1 client is the only one of the day (it might need to be a 90min minimum).

Touring: I provide incall and outcall (but greatly prefer incall then).
Brooke, suggestions are always welcome! And the outsourcing would be grateful, thank you for the offer. Originally Posted by SuthrnSam

You better be very careful dealing with brook wilde. If I was a newbie provider I'd avoid her like the plague.
You better be very careful dealing with brook wilde. If I was a newbie provider I'd avoid her like the plague. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Oh. Ok. I honestly don't know any other ladies, and hey, it was a good suggestion. It's up to me to take the call
Ok I just checked out your showcase. Actually you should go ahead and take the calls.
edit: aww, SD, give her a chance.

Sam, I know a lot of guys prefer incall because of convenience and other priorities. Most of my calls are definitely incalls and I really couldn't imagine having to go through the hustle and bustle of doing incalls all the time. Good luck, I guess we'll see in the end what you decided.
Sam. I don't get it. Can't you just spend $20 with Mr. Patel and instantly the outcall only becomes incall. Or spend $60 for the day (or get a discount for the week or month), go to Walmart and buy some extra towels and sheets (or become friendly with the maid.. I mean money but if the maid will take services so much the cheaper) and instantly you have a permanent or semi permanent incall. I've seen a number of ladies who operate like this and although enjoy seeing ladies in their homes or apartments more (for me it ads to the fantasy) I'm not really there for the decor and so long as it is clean and neat with fresh sheets (I HATE bedspreads....have you read about what is on them in notels) I could care less. And since Mr Patel is everywhere you could try a number of locations to see which is best. I may be missing something but I don't get no incall. Originally Posted by Houston.Epicurean
Taking the time for an incall and spending the $$ on the room adds up when the gent NCNS's . It happens a lot .
I pulled this to the staff area for a bit. After discussion, it has been restored in it's entirety.
You better be very careful dealing with brook wilde. If I was a newbie provider I'd avoid her like the plague. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
You don't know shit. You have never met me and don't know a damn thing about me. It's funny, you failed agency owners are all alike.

I have already done more kind deeds in the month of October than you have done in your entire life.

Don't get pissy at me because you are a failure in life and in business.

I challenge you to find 1 provider whom I have ever steered in the wrong direction ... Find just 1 ... All I do is help and give. I have given dozens, maybe 100's of hours of my time and knowledge to ladies over the past 5 years. Never once have I charged a fee or expected anything in return.

I have nothing to gain from helping Sam other than future good Karma for my deed.

SD … Maybe you could take a few notes from this link …. http://prodeath.livejournal.com/29306.html
Oh. Ok. I honestly don't know any other ladies, and hey, it was a good suggestion. It's up to me to take the call Originally Posted by SuthrnSam
Ok I just checked out your showcase. Actually you should go ahead and take the calls. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion

This just shows the true bullshit nature of his comment.