Stupid Hooker Practices Ruin Your Business

PL,
I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you. Some ladies just don't understand and some of them just have a brain fart. All the ladies worth your time know better and respect your privacy. Trust me. Just look above this post. There are several up them up there already.

By the way, nice tits TopGun! Of course, I think Reagon Love gave you a run for your money. LOL!!!
  • XXXXX
  • 04-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Lol....Im proud of these babies can ya tell!
GORGEOUS DARLING JUST GORGEOUS!!!!

I'd kill to have a pair of boobies like that! YUMMY!!!
It is NEVER ok for a provider to call someone back unless specifically told to do so.

If I call and leave a message and say call me, that means within a reasonable amount of time.....say 30-60 minutes. That does NOT mean 6 hours later or the next day.

If I call and DO NOT leave a message, it means I DO NOT want to talk to you.......don't call me.

If you do NOT have enough common sense to operate within THOSE guidelines, and you choose to call me anyway, then you are categorized in my mind as an inept, untrustworthy flake that cannot be trusted not only with my privacy, but also with personal details and info about me and our activities.

Folks, this is just common sense. With the advent of Caller ID, providers many times choose to use that as an answering or screening service. This lack of business savvy and the willingness to run a business incorrectly is a sure fire way to piss people off. Granted some hobbyists may have no problem with it either way, but the majority I will venture do not appreciate phone calls from providers at unannounced and possibly embarrassing times. Hobby phone or not, you just do not do it.

If you do not understand this concept, then you are either too selfish and indifferent to my privacy, or you are way too young to understand grown-up etiquette.
She can't talk with her throat full..... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
With a little practice you can understand the muffled gurgling sounds pretty well...
It is NEVER ok for a provider to call someone back unless specifically told to do so.

If I call and leave a message and say call me, that means within a reasonable amount of time.....say 30-60 minutes. That does NOT mean 6 hours later or the next day.

If I call and DO NOT leave a message, it means I DO NOT want to talk to you.......don't call me.

If you do NOT have enough common sense to operate within THOSE guidelines, and you choose to call me anyway, then you are categorized in my mind as an inept, untrustworthy flake that cannot be trusted not only with my privacy, but also with personal details and info about me and our activities.

Folks, this is just common sense. With the advent of Caller ID, providers many times choose to use that as an answering or screening service. This lack of business savvy and the willingness to run a business incorrectly is a sure fire way to piss people off. Granted some hobbyists may have no problem with it either way, but the majority I will venture do not appreciate phone calls from providers at unannounced and possibly embarrassing times. Hobby phone or not, you just do not do it.

If you do not understand this concept, then you are either too selfish and indifferent to my privacy, or you are way too young to understand grown-up etiquette. Originally Posted by Introuble

So, how do you feel about PM's?

~Kelly TNT
LoL. funny responses indeed.

I don't mind getting txt's and calls, but then again I only see a couple providers so (not sure if it applies to this situation).. and they both don't really operate very often, maybe come out to play like once every 1-3 months.
I agree. My phone is broken so I am using my wife's phone. It is very important that you do not call back to that number.
I agree. My phone is broken so I am using my wife's phone. It is very important that you do not call back to that number. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
PLease tell me you were kidding....

If you call a provider from your wifes cell phone then you deserve to be called back on that number, gee's that's like walking in front of a eighteen wheeler hauling ass down the road and expect him to stop on a dime.

Common sense fatman......common sense.
Yeah, I was kidding. lol Just testing the gullibility index of the new board.
FMH I don't see what the problem is as long as you have the number of a good divorce lawyer handy...just in case she can't take a joke...
FatManHobbyist I agree. My phone is broken so I am using my wife's phone. It is very important that you do not call back to that number.
Yeah, come to think of it....Why don't you just email me for the rest of those directions sweetie!

YEP...I'll admit it. HOOK LINE AND SINKER.
You Got Me.

~Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 04-13-2009, 09:03 PM
I agree. My phone is broken so I am using my wife's phone. It is very important that you do not call back to that number. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
wait can i call you..............that is so funny..............
Yeah, I was kidding. lol Just testing the gullibility index of the new board. Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
I guess I was the first sucker....
I guess I was the first sucker.... Originally Posted by Woody of TX

Well, at least you've got a nice position under Fawndas Vagina.

Your sucking just might come in handy!

~Kelly TNT