Honest Opinions Please: How do you really feel about copiers?

We are fighting 10,000 years of tradition here
I seen girls cry about someone using their text from their website...that they stole from someone else's website.

Who cares.

All I care about are: Pictures, Price and Service Level. Those are the three thumbnails that you need on your website.....I don't care where you lived, how much school you've had or what your favorite perfume is....sorry. I'm about to spend money and am only interested in how you look and what your wearing. If I get aroused then I'll call you.

I can honestly say that I have never actually never read an entire website.

From a true hobbyist perspective......[about copying] Its not necessary.....keep your website simple....no need to copy/paste text from another website.......spend money on a professional photographer. And, use a quality website designer.

To be frank, it is getting tired to see the same providers that are copying others, especially the one with a guided manual, by starting stupid threADs daily and sometimes hourly! Originally Posted by Dad
Undercoverdiva,can you please give an example of a style or routine that has been copied?
Undercoverdiva,can you please give an example of a style or routine that has been copied? Originally Posted by lingam4u

Newbies...lol !!!!
no really come one....
Ok UCD.....here ya go....here's your chance....by invitation, even...., and I quote, "no really come on"...................take no prisoners.........tell it like it is.............call it like you see it.........Well?.............* yawn*