Hi Ya'll

Fluffy? I figured a jealous husband or boy friend would have done you in by now ☺

Kayla, I see you're as beautiful as ever

♥♥♥Hotlips ♥♥♥, the Doctor said I could come see you, if all my affairs were in order. What a way to go Huh?

Herc, I'm suprised one of the Ladies hasnt made an honest man out of you YET.
Hey babe! Nice to see you back, it's been a while for all of us!
if this is the old guard thread where is AllStarShortStop?
who the heck are you? this is a waste of bandwith oyherwise
who the heck are you? this is a waste of bandwith oyherwise Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
he is one of those 'old guard' guys.
Nice to see your puss, seems you have aged well. I remember you looking more like this
Nice to see your puss, seems you have aged well. I remember you looking more like this
Originally Posted by Namssa
FUCK YAH!

THAT'S the avatar he needs back! Thanks NAMSSA, you da man!
if this is the old guard thread where is AllStarShortStop? Originally Posted by TexRich
He's still busy burying CPI's headles corpse for spreading baseless rumors and outright lies....
if this is the old guard thread where is AllStarShortStop? Originally Posted by TexRich
Last time I saw him he was raising a glass with the Deacon.
who the heck are you? this is a waste of bandwith oyherwise Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tony, search his handle on eraps.net and see some of his 1800 some odd posts. and, I do mean some odd.

Good find on the avitar, Nam.
Welcome back. I knew you when you had the handle of...well you and I know what that was.
He's still busy burying CPI's headles corpse for spreading baseless rumors and outright lies.... Originally Posted by LazurusLong
dude, do you ever stop?
Welcome back. I knew you when you had the handle of...well you and I know what that was. Originally Posted by StarsFanTx
Come on now , Stars Fan. You and I know his previous handle went by the initials of NM.
Its been a LONG time, and I'm sure I have been forgotten, but I was in the neighborhood, and wanted to stop and say Hi
Looks like there have been a few changes over the years. Any of the old folks still live here?
X-NM Originally Posted by X-NewModerator
U had any walking Cane races with
RoadKing, CaddyMan, CowBoy45 or Foxx

oyherwise Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Talk about a waste.
Hey, X!

Wow - it would take a while to catch up, but so glad to see you are here!!

**Zoe**