False Advertising By SW

I will state this as clear as possible again I DO NOT Nor Will I Ever work at SW EVER again! They tried to ruin my personal life and I cannot risk losing my family over them. I am at a wonderful very discreet UTR place now and that is where I will be staying for all of my wonderful guys to come see me! So please Do Not be fooled at the sad attempt to bring guys in thinking I am there at SW because I am Not! I am not "working" select days or any day there EVER! I wish SW and the ladies there the best of luck!
That's good enough for me. I wish SW luck as well but I know who I'll be visiting. ^^
Thanks Bunnie for the clarification.

thank you for clarifying, Bunnie

Bunny, you may want to change your avatar. After all this drama and lingering speculation about pimp involvement, I'm not sure that a "princess CROWN" avatar would be good for your business.
After thinking about it, I can say that her account has been compromised AGAIN, and the avatar is the best clue.
Its hasn't been compromised I do not want my real photos up because of my family snooping so please respect that and stop speculating! The agency I work for now does not want ladies posting themselves on ECCIE and does not deal with pimps,"money managers" nor drama. A Crown that says princess has Zero ties to anything pimp related! Simply means I am a princess!
Its hasn't been compromised I do not want my real photos up because of my family snooping so please respect that and stop speculating! The agency I work for now does not want ladies posting themselves on ECCIE and does not deal with pimps,"money managers" nor drama. A Crown that says princess has Zero ties to anything pimp related! Simply means I am a princess!
Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling

I see, so let me ask you, if the agency you work for does not want you to have anything to do with ECCIE, then why are you posting on ECCIE?

I use to be Kimmy Sugar but left after all that drama! Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling
So you changed your handle to only reveal your old handle on ECCIE. So much for being UTR!

I see, so let me ask you, if the agency you work for does not want you to have anything to do with ECCIE, then why are you posting on ECCIE? __________________
Read what was stated meaning ADS not about my old agency trying to Falsely advertise me. She is fine with me responding to that and told me I should,so I have. Yet now getting hassled for it from you in which I do not appreciate! My regulars know where I am now & very UTR and that the owner has a policy against self ad posting and working for multiple agencies. Which clearly you should be able to respect and understand. She has no issue in posting on ECCIE in general.
Agencies, pimps, managers, whats the difference? =/
BTW hun I am being UTR as far as no one I don't want knowing where I am working at will know period. Zero to do with me caring if they know who I was before. If I did I wouldn't have posted about it!

I see, so let me ask you, if the agency you work for does not want you to have anything to do with ECCIE, then why are you posting on ECCIE?

So you changed your handle to only reveal your old handle on ECCIE. So much for being UTR! Originally Posted by bigdog0311
She isn't typical agency owner,she literally takes the lowest split in town. She wants no girls with any of them Jules she will not hire a provider that has one too much drama!
BTW hun I am being UTR as far as no one I don't want knowing where I am working at will know period. Zero to do with me caring if they know who I was before. If I did I wouldn't have posted about it! Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling
She isn't typical agency owner,she literally takes the lowest split in town. She wants no girls with any of them Jules she will not hire a provider that has one too much drama! Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling

Originally Posted by Yxes

She isn't typical agency owner,she literally takes the lowest split in town. She wants no girls with any of them Jules she will not hire a provider that has one too much drama! Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling
ahh, OK.

Best of luck to both of you!
I will state this as clear as possible again I DO NOT Nor Will I Ever work at SW EVER again! They tried to ruin my personal life and I cannot risk losing my family over them. I am at a wonderful very discreet UTR place now and that is where I will be staying for all of my wonderful guys to come see me! So please Do Not be fooled at the sad attempt to bring guys in thinking I am there at SW because I am Not! I am not "working" select days or any day there EVER! I wish SW and the ladies there the best of luck!

That is funny when I called SW today, you were on the other end of the phone, not to mention, you are on the 2/20 lineup too!.......makes me wonder about them other days you said you were not there.