Are you willing to listen to a ladies point of view?

Life is not fare, Change comes slowly at times.
Put me in the middle!

Alyssa, I prefer you be in front of me with your lovely boobies!

My Darling Bunny, it's my way of keeping the readers' attentions and drawing them back. But it's oft mistaken for being off topic...

And that is a woman's point of view... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Put me in the middle! Originally Posted by Kammye
Who here votes for a Alyssa Kammye Mynx sandwich?

That's a whole lot of creamy caramel chocolate boobalicious fun!

Who said blondes have more fun???
All I will say is that, when ASPD started, they let providers post anywhere. What a clusterfuck. Things settled down a lot when they made it where providers could not post in review forums.
All I will say is that, when ASPD started, they let providers post anywhere. What a clusterfuck. Things settled down a lot when they made it where providers could not post in review forums. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I can certainly see why....Jesus
  • TheDr
  • 01-19-2014, 08:13 PM
Uhhhh LilMynx you do realize your post was NOT behind Alyssa... that was Ur_1_only. Plus she couldn't be in front of you since she just left our appointment. But I'm sure she would like to be in front of you too! LMAO

Pretty funny...

Alyssa, I prefer you be in front of me with your lovely boobies!

My Darling Bunny, it's my way of keeping the readers' attentions and drawing them back. But it's oft mistaken for being off topic...

And that is a woman's point of view... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
All I will say is that, when ASPD started, they let providers post anywhere. What a clusterfuck. Things settled down a lot when they made it where providers could not post in review forums. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I realize you came in late to the conversation...no one wants providers commenting on reviews...well some people may, but not me and it hasn't been discussed.

Pistolero, I was also on ASPd at that time and I agree with Providers (even all ladies for that matter) not being able to post in Review Threads. Not only does it turn into a free for all, but it allows ladies to constantly bump positive reviews. Not good.

The difference for me, however, was that I was allowed to have full membership privileges there. Perhaps because I knew Amber and she liked me, but I wasn't relegated to no private forums, low PM capacity and I was able to post about whatever topics I liked. Here I can't even get a cute little subtitle under my name.

And all of the sudden, I can't join discussions about Strip Clubs or Other Topics, simply because they are in forums that MAY contain reviews...reviews I have no interest on commenting on since I don't have ROS access, obviously.

But I've been consistently answering ALL the questions about Swingers Clubs...something that you NEED a female viewpoint on...but now I can't. Unless I PM guys and ask them to move it.

This thread really wasn't supposed to be about poor Mynx. It's actually supposed to be about whether some guys are purposely rude to the ladies to silence them. Not whether there is an institutionalized policy to silence women.

In general, I'm made to feel at least tolerated...usually welcome, but I'm not sure why the hard stance on ladies not being able to post in DISCUSSION thread regardless of their location.
Uhhhh LilMynx you do realize your post was NOT behind Alyssa... that was Ur_1_only. Plus she couldn't be in front of you since she just left our appointment. But I'm sure she would like to be in front of you too! LMAO

Pretty funny... Originally Posted by TheDr
Lol...I was just responding to her comment about being behind me... And I already saw that you were enjoying her...
Wakeup...is NEAR!

~
I just wanted two post under a couple fine ladies and appreciate their input.
I didn't know we couldn't post in those forums as long as it wasn't a review. I started a thread in the strip club section that didn't get closed down, and I've seen other providers post on non review threads in those sections also.
I didn't know we couldn't post in those forums as long as it wasn't a review. I started a thread in the strip club section that didn't get closed down, and I've seen other providers post on non review threads in those sections also. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
That's what most of us thought until last week. And it's still unclear to some Mods.
I didn't know we couldn't post in those forums as long as it wasn't a review. I started a thread in the strip club section that didn't get closed down, and I've seen other providers post on non review threads in those sections also. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
LD here was the answer LilMynx got from Mod...

As for your initial question LilMynx...

The answer is NO, any type of posting in a Review Forum by a female, provider or not, is not permitted.

I dont agree but thats why I started and asked the question in this thread...
That's what most of us thought until last week. And it's still unclear to some Mods. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Kynx96 is....well...we don't know...right or wrong

LD Read my post 4 on this thread. I sited an example fresher than the milk in my fridge. Mod inflicted.

LD....You're a smart cookie (compliment) and might know mojojo. When he says no...does he mean yes?

KynkyMynk.....maybe go post on that thread. I'd PM you a suggestion, but I know you got a "small box."
Only 1 u beat by a minute.