Ms. Ginger

We all know Ginger didn't act out these fantasies this person had, but my question is why our modtards who love to keep us on topic and politically correct didn't catch no dates or 5 months old reviews??? Hell I've had to change the date to make one fit the rules by 5 days. Just askin...
I'll add my voice to the conversation. Ginger is a fantastic woman who will leave you so very satisfied is so many ways. From my visits with her I know she is open to a great many things and is very up front about what they are. BBBJCIMNQNS is not going to happen with her and frankly after being with her you won't find that to be a problem.
I tend to doubt all of his reviews,if he did do bbfs,he wouldnt tell it,the girls would be mad,and the rest wouldnt see him..as GD goes,she makes it plain what she will do.. Originally Posted by TX Guy
Wait... What??

Was it bbbjcimnqns or bbfs??

Staff disciplinary action would be greatly appreciated. Blatantly false on both accounts.

• #24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Ditto to Razorbackrises post.
Ginger ... Some are equal, none better in my experience.
She 'gets it' ...
Always fun fun fun when she is with you!
I was referring to his last reviews. He said all kinds of stuff.
BINGO!!!!!!!

Touch- You're a complete idiot Originally Posted by Initforfun
OK.... If I read it wrong .... I apologize to Initforfun .... but I stand by my evaluation of Ginger... and Kudos to you for starting a thread for her benefit...
Thank you to everyone who has shown me support on this issue. I truly appreciate you.
Last time I checked, "speculation" does NOT equal TRUTH. He basically admitted to lying and writing a fantasy of something he "speculated" to happen. Was he even there? WTF? Umm can you say admission of guilt?
  • #24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

ongoing,,, apparently not everyone checks their emails as often as I do....
...ongoing,,, apparently not everyone checks their emails as often as I do.... Originally Posted by Lazrback
I truly appreciate it!!
We as the hobby group, can plainly see the reviews are bogus. KInda like Styx in 81 "Too much time on my hands" what shit pot can I stir up today.
You mean we can lie on our reviews. I would never do that in fact I forgot to post my last review with Ginger. She told me I had the best body she had ever seen and when the hour was over she begged me to stay the whole night with her. When I left she said that she had such a good time and to ensure that I see her again she paid me twice what her normal contribution amount. In fact she mentioned numerous times that I was god like and that I did things for her that no one had ever done before. Plus she said that I had the greatest body she had ever seen and just a single touch from me had her cuming numerous times. I must confess that this is getting boring because this happens to me all the time. It is just so embarrassing that none of the providers will admit to it.
IT HAPPENS!!! Don’t try and deny it Ginger.
You mean we can lie on our reviews. I would never do that in fact I forgot to post my last review with Ginger. She told me I had the best body she had ever seen and when the hour was over she begged me to stay the whole night with her. When I left she said that she had such a good time and to ensure that I see her again she paid me twice what her normal contribution amount. In fact she mentioned numerous times that I was god like and that I did things for her that no one had ever done before. Plus she said that I had the greatest body she had ever seen and just a single touch from me had her cuming numerous times. I must confess that this is getting boring because this happens to me all the time. It is just so embarrassing that none of the providers will admit to it.
IT HAPPENS!!! Don’t try and deny it Ginger. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
That sounds plausible.
IT HAPPENS!!! Don’t try and deny it Ginger. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

She tells all the guys that...why do you think we keep going back??
She tells all the guys that...why do you think we keep going back?? Originally Posted by gntaltouch
Aww. I thought it was the witty repartee and my Tina Turner legs.