Trying to fuck someone out of your brain?!?!

Number6 - you give me hope. Now I just need to find a lookalike. No luck so far, but I'm not quitting.

And I will attempt to keep my paws off her in the meantime.
It worked for me.
All humor aside, Herc has it right. Some of the best threesome's I've been in started in very similar ways. If your wife is there when the offer to "feel" is made then give the SO the "raised eyebrow" and if no objection is provided "just do it". If nothing else, it may add a spark to your love life Originally Posted by Halfbad
But maybe wifie and her buddie are setting you for a new pair for her- $ 8,000 for a good body job. If you are going to give in, test the product.
Go grow a pair and fuck the living shit out of the wife's friend ... what could possibly go wrong?
Go grow a pair and fuck the living shit out of the wife's friend ... what could possibly go wrong? Originally Posted by pyramider
At the same time it could be a test... then again... maybe your wife would be open to play.
Told my wife - in a joking voice - that next time her friend tells me to squeeze her boobs that I'm gonna bat those things around like a kitten with two balls of yarn. She told me hands off. She said again - her friends are off limits. Then she called me a horndog and told me to call Relax and set a time. (For context, I hobby with her permission, but full service is not allowed).
At the same time it could be a test... then again... maybe your wife would be open to play. Originally Posted by txlonghornfan811
Hell yes she could be open to play!!!
I've been very open my entire life and played with most of my so's
MFM & FMF love it!
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 10:53 PM
it was not possiable to fuck him out of my mind...

because anytime isomeone would do something he did well... it just came back into memory...