Sorry for my lack of response

Maxx hope you feel better real soon. Sorry to hear about your loss.If you need anything(cherry limeade) let me know.
  • bbkid
  • 01-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Max, so sorry to hear of the loss to your family. Hope you are feeling better soon. The flu IS the pits.
Take care of yourself, Sweetie. Always thinking of you.
PM me when things return to a more bearable state.
Sorry to hear about everything. Wishing the best for you and your family. Hope things turn around real soon!
Sorry to hear bout your troubles, the flu sucks so bad, please take medicine, and crawl back in bed..... :-( .

Get well soon honey

Huge hugs
Lisa
Max, sorry to hear about your loss.
Hope you are feeling better.
i do not know you but am so sorry for your losses ,hope you feel better soon
Safire Sweet
Everyone is entitled to have a week off, im so sorry about your loss.
So Sorry for your loss Max, and I sure hope you start feeling better too. That just had to make it twice as bad I bet. Take care of yourself first and foremost, No need to apoligize for needing a little Maxx time Sweetness.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Max ,and I hope you feel better soon sweetheart love you .Loverman.
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Get well soon.
Eh...bless you & your desire to TCB but...fuck it! No explanation really needed or required.

Take care of what matters. Us...and our nonsense...will still be here when you're ready & able to participate...
sorry for your lost
Max I'm so sorry for your loss.Now I feel like such an idiot for bugging you yesterday.You were alot of help.Looking forward to hanging out with you someday girl.
Stay safe and warm,love ya.