BREAKING: Jury Acquits Leaders of Oregon Standoff of Federal Charges…

Very little difference than when someone is gunned down by police, even before it was determined whether they committed a crime.

Why do you support one but denounce the other? Originally Posted by Old-T

For the record the jury got it wrong in the OJ case. OJ was guilty as sin and had help. Mark Furhman the racist cop fucked it all up by trying to plant a glove in OJ's yard. Had he not done that I'm sure OJ would have been convicted.

To answer your question on their behalf they support one and denounce the other because they're too fucking coward to admit they're racist. That's why in a sense I can respect David Duke and all the other racists over at Storm Front because at least they admit they are what they are. These clowns on this site to chicken shit to admit who and what they are. That's why they have no problem seeing BLM and other minorities being gunned down and convicted but rejoice with a joyful noise when one of these back woods country boys are acquitted.
For the record the jury got it wrong in the OJ case. OJ was guilty as sin and had help. Mark Furhman the racist cop fucked it all up by trying to plant a glove in OJ's yard. Had he not done that I'm sure OJ would have been convicted.

To answer your question on their behalf they support one and denounce the other because they're too fucking coward to admit they're racist. That's why in a sense I can respect David Duke and all the other racists over at Storm Front because at least they admit they are what they are. These clowns on this site to chicken shit to admit who and what they are. That's why they have no problem seeing BLM and other minorities being gunned down and convicted but rejoice with a joyful noise when one of these back woods country boys are acquitted. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You really have no idea what you are talking about, Do you?
^ gain perspective knuckle head.

• Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 02:41 PM

To answer your question on their behalf they support one and denounce the other because they're too fucking coward to admit they're racist. That's why in a sense I can respect David Duke and all the other racists over at Storm Front because at least they admit they are what they are. These clowns on this site to chicken shit to admit who and what they are. That's why they have no problem seeing BLM and other minorities being gunned down and convicted but rejoice with a joyful noise when one of these back woods country boys are acquitted. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
In my opinion, both the juries got it wrong.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, Do you? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Then please do explain the difference.
In my opinion, both the juries got it wrong. Originally Posted by Old-T
touche

I agree
  • DSK
  • 10-29-2016, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Consider this:

If you have rifles in an urban area, all hell can break loose in a hurry. It can be a huge riot and worse.

If you have protesters in the middle of the fucking desert, wait them out. They will need water at some point, and get bored.

But go ahead and make it about race - good for healing the divisions in this country.

(which, BTW, I contend cannot be healed)
^

you reached deep for that bullshit explanation. You ought to be ashamed of yourself but sadly you're not smh
^

you reached deep for that bullshit explanation. You ought to be ashamed of yourself but sadly you're not smh Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Attachment 583385
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 05:11 PM
Attachment 583385 Originally Posted by canuckeight
By themselves, neither slogan is racist. It is all about what the groups do and how they act.

Skinheads, hood rats, either can be racist. But in neither case is the color a sign of good or bad.

Ever look at the history of immigration in this country? Getting off the ships there were signs--each in the appropriate language--essentially saying "Italian power over here", "German power over here", and so on for every ethnic group from Chinese to Russians to Jews to Nigerians.

The tongs were often the embodiment of bad application of "Chinese Power", while the Huikuan were generally benevolent.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yep, the was after the Interior Department surveilled citizens with loaded assault rifles.
Humans are from earth. 0zombies are from "FEELINGS"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWhLzyk_fFs
  • Old-T
  • 10-29-2016, 09:17 PM
IIFFy, you aren't even making sense with your last several posts.

Getting sleep deprived because you are staying up looking for dump things to cut and post?
IIFFy, you aren't even making sense with your last several posts.

Getting sleep deprived because you are staying up looking for dump things to cut and post?
Originally Posted by Old-T

Old-Trollop, your old man was a Hell of a Man. I wished I could say the same for you...

Does that make sense? can your "feelings" understand?

You make a lot of stupid assumptions. You also make a lot of charges without proof. So what are you today? A faux bro? A thief of honor? A Hillary troll for hire? You think anyone takes you seriously?
  • DSK
  • 10-30-2016, 06:58 AM
By themselves, neither slogan is racist. It is all about what the groups do and how they act.

Skinheads, hood rats, either can be racist. But in neither case is the color a sign of good or bad.

Ever look at the history of immigration in this country? Getting off the ships there were signs--each in the appropriate language--essentially saying "Italian power over here", "German power over here", and so on for every ethnic group from Chinese to Russians to Jews to Nigerians.

The tongs were often the embodiment of bad application of "Chinese Power", while the Huikuan were generally benevolent.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Did they subdivide the Chinese into Han, Zhuang, Huikuan etc?

Where the Asians from other countries also subdivided?