Springfield MO walmart

Pity all you great gun totin’ Americans haven’t been able to stop the others... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Its a pity that Walmart is a gun free zone.
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2019, 10:51 AM
I note no volunteerism on YR;s part to do anything to stop the shootings.

Other than cower with TM behind a keyboard on mom's basement.

typical - part of the Iran Support Group in America!
The stories I linked to were from yesterday, just around the same time as the FOX news report.

Rex claimed the “LSM” would bury the story.

It didn’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Funny how the response I captured and you hastily edited after said you didn't see any links yourself.

Sounds kind of like you had to work a little harder to find coverage. Kind of like maybe being buried just a little bit.
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2019, 10:59 AM
do not ask a DPST to "Work" for a living
It is anathema - they like being on the Government Dole.
YR Thank you , now that's I have some time. 3 links 2 said nothing about Good guy with gun 1 NYT ( Unbelievable ) said "held at gunpoint" without any explanation.
So incompetent , deceiving , so the FACTS are buried
thank god the good guy was there , But as I pointed out no 24-7 because it doesn't fit the DPST Narrative .
Y'all have a good weekend.
Its a pity that Walmart is a gun free zone. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
not exactly.. Walmart receives tons of criticism for being a major gun seller!

I was in Wal-Mart late last night.. self checkout, I kept one bulky item out of the small bags, to hold as I left.

I heard a faint "Sir"! as I neared the exit door.. I kept walking, then looked back to see the Walmart receipt checker walking back to her station. I asked my buddy if she had been seeking to check my receipt, he said she was. those folks go in the same basket as TSA, people that assume you are a criminal, and think they have the right to search you, and you should smile and submit.. fuck them.

Walmart needs to worry about these mass and would-be mass murderers that are attracted to their establishment, than harassing law-abiding individuals.
not exactly.. Walmart receives tons of criticism for being a major gun seller!

I was in Wal-Mart late last night.. self checkout, I kept one bulky item out of the small bags, to hold as I left.

I heard a faint "Sir"! as I neared the exit door.. I kept walking, then looked back to see the Walmart receipt checker walking back to her station. I asked my buddy if she had been seeking to check my receipt, he said she was. those folks go in the same basket as TSA, people that assume you are a criminal, and think they have the right to search you, and you should smile and submit.. fuck them.

Walmart needs to worry about these mass and would-be mass murderers that are attracted to their establishment, than harassing law-abiding individuals. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i'm sure this is no surprise to you but these stores have no legal right to check your receipt. Frye's Electronic tries to do that also and i make it a point to ignore them and walk out. the only legal right a store has to check a receipt is if they suspect shoplifting. that is the only reason they can detain you until Police can arrive. interestingly, private shopping clubs like Sam's DO have the right to check your receipt. it's part of the membership agreement you sign. Stores open to the general public do not have that right.
I live there but on other side of town

So common to see gents wearing a sidepeice and sometimes a knife in a knife sheath on their hips
And when they ask to see my reciept..I just keep walking....once in new orleans the old lady followed me outside yelling police police!

There are a few walmarts in springfield that have several porable videp cameras in a few spots in parking lot.

Well if you look at Live PD..springield is in Greene County
Everyone is kind of smug and slapping themselves on the back...this idiot doesn't appear to have broken the law. It is legal to openly carry a firearm in Missouri whether it is loaded or not. Note: 100 rounds of ammo but nothing about whether the rifle was loaded. He did not brandish the weapon which would have been illegal. He got a cart and started "shopping". The case can be made that the manager overreacted by pulling the fire alarm when there was no emergency which is against the law. The off duty fire fighter (why is his profession important to this story?) did brandish a firearm.

This guy wanted publicity and he got what he wanted. He broke no laws. He got his video.
This guy wanted publicity and he got what he wanted. He broke no laws. He got his video. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
hang on, I haven't followed the story extensively. are you saying the guy purposely outfitted himself as he did, for the purpose of making a video? what was his motive? was he not afraid someone might shoot him? what reaction was he seeking or expecting?
Lead story on ABC news today.

Crow is served.

20-year old would be gunman faces charges of making a terroristic threat.
Yes. He did not break any laws
Im part of a police scanner group in springfield and it says that he was just trying to make a video and be stupid..
He had posted on his facebook in january that walmart wouldnt let him buy a gun cause he was only 20..and he said walmart was stupid for that.
Ok i stand corrected.
Springfield police department issued a statement today
He is being charged w making terroristic threats
Everyone is kind of smug and slapping themselves on the back...this idiot doesn't appear to have broken the law. It is legal to openly carry a firearm in Missouri whether it is loaded or not. Note: 100 rounds of ammo but nothing about whether the rifle was loaded. He did not brandish the weapon which would have been illegal. He got a cart and started "shopping". The case can be made that the manager overreacted by pulling the fire alarm when there was no emergency which is against the law. The off duty fire fighter (why is his profession important to this story?) did brandish a firearm.

This guy wanted publicity and he got what he wanted. He broke no laws. He got his video. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

If he broke no laws, then did the “good guy with a gun” who stopped him?

Dilemma for LE? Lawmakers? Wal-Mart?