Am I a dirty old man? Please help.

As long as you were not choking the chicken while the girls frolicked around you're good. Originally Posted by pyramider
No. I waited till I got home to choke. Haha!
Live life to the fullest Jimmy, either they accept your advancements or not, it would've been a better story to tell than I saw some hot chicks at the pool and when I got home I jacked off to them
Why feel guilty? You are beating yourself up over nothing. Attractive women that age are like a young predatory animal, just learning to exercise her sexuality, toying with other to try and understand her power. It's simply the way the universe works. Enjoy being part of it.
Id be more worried if you werent looking
Yo, OP

Get Suziesavage and that new Britney girl to re-enact this pool scene, but in this version you walk away with a very used dick.

Problem solved....

Oh dirty old man?? Oh yes yes.. yes..

But we are all headed your way the way our lives are structured. Originally Posted by muffin101
thanks. I just looked at Suziesavage's showcase. Holy crap! She's hotter than the girl I saw at the pool! Those are some nice looking tits on a very pretty girl! I will give her a try for sure.
Wonder how many data bases you are on now, expressing that?
Yea, should have asked about their menu.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa