How to last longer??

Thanks for the input guys and thank you Berkleigh, will have to try those supplements as well.
Berk mentioned supplements?
My bad! Enhancers.
Your Welcome Guys!

I just know from experience of an Ex that used that "Stiff Nights".

IMO, he didn't need it, but wanted to last much longer.
So, as far as it being discontinued, I dunno.
I just know it worked and I am talking ROCK HARD STATUS!!!

He did recommend the XZEN and claims it works better.
If you GOOGLE it you can find it.

Thanks Berk, I am for sure going to give those a try. You are awesome!!
Thanks Berk, I am for sure going to give those a try. You are awesome!! Originally Posted by chris1107
Let me know if you need any help

Just go in small steps would be my recommendation. Ive tried a variety of things and one thing I have noticed is that if I take a lil too much sensation goes to shit. So at that point its not an issue of staying... its an issue of cumming when you would like to.
I used some pills that I got at Sara's in Desoto and they worked awesome. I can't recall the name but a 4 pack was 20 bucks but WELL worth the money. The last time I took one I went for at least 40 minutes and when I climaxed my eyes about popped out. Like the OP said, if a woman is riding me, the visual is so erotic that I might not last 5 minutes.
I like to go for as long as I can but sometimes having a woman put it on me so good I only last a few minutes is a good thing.
I think, dont worry about lasting longer, those pills can make you become dependent and arent healthy on a regular basis. Just have lots of foreplay, thats what its for.
Babe i have this desensitizing spray works great prolongs ejaculation........lol For real i do!