Ben Carson is in!!!

When the revolution comes, if you think latinos are going to 'self-identify' as white, you're going to have a rude awakening. You can take your polls and your surveys and stick them up your pinche culo, motherfucker. VIVA LA RAZA! Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hispanics, such as Rubio, do not agree with your harfing-ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Rubio doesn't agree with your harfing-ass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Believe what you want. He's cuban. I'm talking about LA RAZA!

Mayan Warriors walk among us. They will rise up once again.

We took the beating hearts of men. You think anything you got can scare us?
Believe what you want. He's cuban. I'm talking about LA RAZA!

Mayan Warriors walk among us. They will rise up once again.

We took the beating hearts of men. You think anything you got can scare us?
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Rubio is Hispanic, and so is Michelle Malkin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Mayans had a bad habit of preying on their own, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: check out the glyphs:
Rubio is Hispanic, and so is Michelle Malkin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Mayans had a bad habit of preying on their own, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: check out the glyphs: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Rubio is Cuban. Just like I said he was. Who gives a shit about Michelle Malkin? Why bring her up?

And don't worry, we don't prey on our own when we have a common enemy...
Rubio is Cuban. Just like I said he was. Who gives a shit about Michelle Malkin? Why bring her up?

And don't worry, we don't prey on our own when we have a common enemy...
Originally Posted by WombRaider
They're both Hispanics who aren't "#Grubered" like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
They're both Hispanics who aren't "#Grubered" like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh they're gruberized. The revolution will be televised.
Oh they're gruberized. The revolution will be televised. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Can't be "#Grubered" unless you're an Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo's highly paid expert, Gruber, made that fact abundantly clear, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Can't be "#Grubered" unless you're an Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo's highly paid expert, Gruber, made that fact abundantly clear, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just the simple fact that you believe that shows that you're gruberized. Keep sucking Hannity's little dick while O'reilly shoves his finger up your ass you two-timing republitard. Harf down that dick, chicken boy. DANCE!
Just the simple fact that you believe that shows that you're gruberized. Keep sucking Hannity's little dick while O'reilly shoves his finger up your ass you two-timing republitard. Harf down that dick, chicken boy. DANCE! Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's a fact, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo's highly paid expert, Gruber, said so.

One cannot be "#Grubered" unless you're an Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because only "#Grubered" Odumbo minions like you believed what they were saying. Or are you calling Odumbo and his highly paid expert liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
  • shanm
  • 05-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Keep sucking Hannity's little dick while O'reilly shoves his finger up your ass you two-timing republitard. Harf down that dick, chicken boy. DANCE! Originally Posted by WombRaider
LMAO!

IBGRUBERGRUBER gets owned yet again. Time to log in as LustyJizzbeard!
LMAO!

IBGRUBERGRUBER gets owned yet again. Time to log in as LustyJizzbeard!
Originally Posted by shanm
Cite exactly where the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas accomplished anything other than underscore his own stupidity, shamman. The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas stated "whites" will soon no longer be in the majority while stupidly ignoring how some 53% of the Hispanic population self-identify as whites. The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas further showed his ignorance by insinuating all Hispanics share his stupid POV, and Rubio and Malkin are but two examples of many Hispanics who are in adamant disagreement with you and the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas' politics. And Malkin and Rubio have Hispanic fans, shamman.
It's a fact, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo's highly paid expert, Gruber, said so.

One cannot be "#Grubered" unless you're an Odumbo minion like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because only "#Grubered" Odumbo minions like you believed what they were saying. Or are you calling Odumbo and his highly paid expert liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All politicians are liars. Or didn't you know this. That bukakke jizz must be forming a hard crust over your brain.
All politicians are liars. Or didn't you know this. That bukakke jizz must be forming a hard crust over your brain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo's highly paid expert isn't a politician, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Gruber, one of those highly "ejumacated" individuals you so adore, holds a doctorate in economics, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas
Cite exactly where the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas accomplished anything other than underscore his own stupidity, shamman. The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas stated "whites" will soon no longer be in the majority while stupidly ignoring how some 53% of the Hispanic population self-identify as whites. The "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas further showed his ignorance by insinuating all Hispanics share his stupid POV, and Rubio and Malkin are but two examples of many Hispanics who are in adamant disagreement with you and the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas' politics. And Malkin and Rubio have Hispanic fans, shamman. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Syntax error highlighted.

You've been grubered again, you odumbo sodomite. Hispanic doesn't refer to a specific race, jizzeater.

"The label "Hispanic" -- meaning, "with origins or heritage in Spanish-speaking countries" -- was intended by the census to be a category of linguistic and ethnic heritage, not an official "race" of its own."

And you're grubered again, you ass clown.

The second point of confusion is that the new research did not in fact find a Hispanic flight to whiteness.

"What it found was that growing numbers of Hispanics, when told by government forms that they were not a race unto themselves and that they had to choose a race, chose the category called "white." As the study authors noted, this reflected the convolutions and limits of the census forms (which are to change in 2020) at least as much any underlying yearning among Hispanics to be white."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinio...vor-whiteness/

This gruberizing of the odumbo minion known as UB hankering for a dick, was brought to you by wombraider.

You lied, you shitass cocksucker. 53 percent my ass.
Odumbo's highly paid expert isn't a politician, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Gruber, one of those highly "ejumacated" individuals you so adore, holds a doctorate in economics, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was referring to odumbo, you shitsipper. Get out your ass clown outfit, you fitting to get drowned by the white rain of a thousand ropey loads.