Providers should be reviewing US...

I just think that if a lady finds a client she enjoys seeing, the last thing she's going to do is tell everyone else. Her goal would be to see the guy more often and telling everyone else what a sweet piece of ass she got might not work to her advantage. Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike
Eh, not in my case. If I meet a really great client, I can't shut up about him to other providers. Similarly, if I have a really horrible client, I can't shut up about him to other providers.

Maybe it's just me, but truth and solidarity has always been way more attractive to me than deceit. Clients outnumber providers 3:1 in this profession, if not more... there's no need for that kind of war.
Eh, not in my case. If I meet a really great client, I can't shut up about him to other providers. Similarly, if I have a really horrible client, I can't shut up about him to other providers.

Maybe it's just me, but truth and solidarity has always been way more attractive to me than deceit. Clients outnumber providers 3:1 in this profession, if not more... there's no need for that kind of war. Originally Posted by Jennie Mae
Nicely said