Dfk v/s bbbjcimnqns

I've always wondered that myself. I've heard a few times that it's about intimacy and how providers wanna save that for their personal life, but I don't buy that bullshit. Originally Posted by cbramrent
I know that I, for one, do feel this way. Even in my personal life. For some reason, kissing is just more intimate/personal. Maybe it is because you are up close and personal, and giving oral is a little bit more detached.

It's funny too, OP, because I have said almost this exact same thing; I'll suck a guy's cock 'til he shoots his load down my throat, but I will make him wait to start kissing until we have progressed at least somewhat in our relationship, lols.

If I feel this way, I am sure other ladies do as well.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 12:21 PM

But I do like kissing.
I don't see how you can have or provide a GFE and "passionate" session without kissing

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Ain't dat da truth!

• WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 12:24 PM
I know that I, for one, do feel this way. Even in my personal life. For some reason, kissing is just more intimate/personal. Maybe it is because you are up close and personal, and giving oral is a little bit more detached.

It's funny too, OP, because I have said almost this exact same thing; I'll suck a guy's cock 'til he shoots his load down my throat, but I will make him wait to start kissing until we have progressed at least somewhat in our relationship, lols.

If I feel this way, I am sure other ladies do as well. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Damn, this will never work as I like to kiss a gal nefore letting her kiss Willie Wonkie.

I'm not much for kissing afterwards!

Your way seems backward to me but to each their own.
Damn, this will never work as I like to kiss a gal nefore letting her kiss Willie Wonkie.

I'm not much for kissing afterwards!

Your way seems backward to me but to each their own. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree that giving oral is much more physically invasive than kissing; it is more "personal" in that sense.

But for me, and perhaps other women, the issue is that kissing is much more emotionally intimate for us. When you are being casual with someone (whether hobby or rw), this is something perhaps that makes us uncomfortable because we do not wish to engage on such an emotional level with people we are being casual with.
sounds like kissing is more intimate than creampies
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 12:50 PM
sounds like kissing is more intimate than creampies Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Gonna have to start asking for bbk!
I luv DFK.....if YOUR teeth are clean.
But I also luv a good SNOWBALL....... I think that takes care of both what the OP mentioned.
Kissing can be one of the most intimate things a man can do with a woman.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Kissing can be one of the most intimate things a man can do with a woman. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I thought is was taking her shopping....at least that is what they always told me!

this stripper fucked the shit out of me the other day in VIP for $100..before the actual fucking started she told me: "stop kissing me and just let me kiss you to show you my passion" i was like Ok. she kissed me with unbrideled passion it was amazing. Reminded me of an old flame who's name shall remain unnamed.
  • N.M.
  • 04-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Ain't dat da truth!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Whaaat...

You agreeeing with Natalita?

I thought is was taking her shopping....at least that is what they always told me!

. Originally Posted by WTF
That is true too...

I personally get the most intimate at SAKS.

It depends. Breath, Teeth, Overall mouth hygeine has to be up to par. If not, im not doing it. Its that simple.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Whaaat...

You agreeeing with Natalita?

That is true too...

I personally get the most intimate at SAKS.

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Love is in the muthafucking air...
Thank you Kammye!!! A true honest answer,I know there is reasons, but myself,I like kissing
Here's an idea, just find providers that kiss rather than starting a thread making it like all providers should kiss.