Encounter: Latina Fever at Eden with Mariana

You know where Mariana went to?
I met amber yesterday. Worst she is. I feel like robbary. She did nothing. 5 min cbj for 220 usd. Iam not a newbie too. No hug no kiss no sex. I wont suggest this one. So much attitude. Feel like gentelmans club is some what good.
I met amber yesterday. Worst she is. I feel like robbary. She did nothing. 5 min cbj for 220 usd. Iam not a newbie too. No hug no kiss no sex. I wont suggest this one. So much attitude. Feel like gentelmans club is some what good. Originally Posted by 2strong4u
I have not seen Amber nor do I have an opinion on her. My opinion based on your lack of history and slight contribution to ECCIE and declaring yourself not a newbie. Makes me wonder how valid this comment is. I am not saying you’re lying or this is fake, but you say $220. Was $220 total or the water bottle fee. If you’re not a newbie and $220 is what you offered total. Then obviously you made a NEWBIE mistake in not researching and offering the correct water bottle price.

So I will take your SINGLE REVIEW with 1 sentence ROS and 17 total posts and this above comment with a grain of salt. I almost guarantee there is more to this story and has nothing to do with Amber.

My 3 cents.
I know 60then 200, they offered me the price. You dont close your eyes and judge. Its my comment. That is what happened with me. I am in oh2 too. I am doing this for more 10 years. She is done to me is shit
Anyone know where Mariana went?