A Saturday Night in Arkansas!!

Sushi!

There's nothing as relaxing as sitting in a cool, dark sushi bar after a day at the lake or around the pool!
Oh! ....... Y'all were talking about food ..,Lol
I do love me some sushi , Kan pai in nlr is the best!
Mmmmmm I just got a little wet thinking about it

Throw in a little something from the far east ..delish!

for now.. it's meh - he - co ! Mmmm! Originally Posted by small package
The best thing about Chinese food is an hour later you can eat again.
Anything.... From food to ???
We grilled by the pool and catching sum Sun before it tucks Away!!
Have you ever experienced a cool nuru massage after spending hours in the sun? sensory overload for sure! as long as the sun was not shining too much on the sensitive parts!!
I love your new avatar Sydney ... Sooo sexy!!!
The best thing about Chinese food is an hour later you can eat again. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Ah so ... Good point , but I'm thinking a Mexican Buffett , all I can eat
I love your new avatar Sydney ... Sooo sexy!!! Originally Posted by small package
Aweee thanks!! Mwah!!!
Have you ever experienced a cool nuru massage after spending hours in the sun? sensory overload for sure! as long as the sun was not shining too much on the sensitive parts!! Originally Posted by giteneny
Is that an offer??
me and my big mouth...well...um...sure...nee d to get more gel first. Let me re-phrase that...Yes!
Sydney,

That avatar is hot. I think I am going to just set here and keep looking at it and see what happen. That shows you what I got going on today.
me and my big mouth...well...um...sure...nee d to get more gel first. Let me re-phrase that...Yes! Originally Posted by giteneny
Get the gel and u know the rest!!
Sydney,

That avatar is hot. I think I am going to just set here and keep looking at it and see what happen. That shows you what I got going on today. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Well just call me and u could stare and touch!!
Got stood up in Monroe, should have gone to Little Rock instead and visited one of the fine ladies in this thread.