Our Favorite Thief........

I B that use to be me! I'm trying the bully thing now. My pm box is exploding with two type of PM'S. BBW hate mail and a whole new crop of ladies that "NOW" want the SL Slamdango. You can't believe how far in advance I'm booked!

Best ad I've ever placed! I've even had THREE BBW'S offer FREE sessions hoping to change my mind. And you know me....I'm thinking... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well variety IS the spice of life SL. But once you go big you can never break free?
Or maybe its you might break a knee?? I don't know one or the other.
GL sir on your decision and Godspeed! Lol
Originally Posted by fun2come

AWESOMENESS
That was awesome! And, I believe it describes more than one person here. I better not name any names because I might get accused of "bullying."

CS, I believe it is OK to name names, you just cannot put any negative attributes with them. Positive ones are ok.
Quite a double standard if you ask me, but please don't.
I know its not me but if it was I would expect to be called on it...
CS, I believe it is OK to name names, you just cannot put any negative attributes with them. Positive ones are ok.
Quite a double standard if you ask me, but please don't. Originally Posted by fun2come

Ummm.....I think you may know well enough to know that I wasn't serious.

I know its not me but if it was I would expect to be called on it... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Nah, I don't think you would be that way to a "cookie slut."
Ummm.....I think you may know well enough to know that I wasn't serious.

Nah, I don't think you would be that way to a "cookie slut." Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Nope never not even if one were ...