Adam Schiff's Own Ukraine Scandal:

And you jack off over this fake handle of yours. Jeeze, you are a fucking,pathatic loser. You're not fooling anybody Yessup except yourself. Ya fucking stupid fake Canuck. Just wait till your ban is over. Oh wait, you did state on the other board how you were never,ever coming back to ECCIE but you forgot to tell them that you're coming back as a fucking,fake loser. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Wow Ellen, an old washed up maid like you should know better to getting personal with folks that don’t agree with you. Can’t even spell correctly either. No such word as “YA” only in Germán, maybe. What the hell is wrong with you. We all know that you love Don the Con, who just loves to grab pussy, but in your case if he took a look at you I think he’d pass with that idea. Nothing personal darlin. But old Don the Con likes them young and gullible.
Heehee! Another one that got infected with T.D.S. God, I love Donald Trump!

I hardly think you’re going to get a sensible viewpoint from this Reich wing mob, especially Faux Fox News. All you get there is a bunch of excuses and conspiracy theories. Yeah let’s blame Adam Schiff. I’m sure he cares LOL. The evidence is overwhelming that Trump committed crimes by bribery and extortion in the Ukraine affair and obstruction of justice. Or haven’t you lot been paying attention lately. Oh no you won’t...too busy watching Trump TV propaganda on Faux Fox. IMHO Trump is acting like a very guilty manchild. and he WILL be impeached, passed by the House and deservedly so. But his allies in the partisan Repugnant led Senate will probably find him not guilty. Mainly because the Repugnant party only care about the party, and couldn’t care less about the country. Moscow Mitch McConnell will just go thru the motions. But in the end he’s just one more Reich wing butt kisser and will do all he can to cover for The Trump Crime Family. Then we will have to endure Trumps bragging that he’s been exonerated. Sad and pathetic to a very predicable script. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
You're cracking me up sugar tits!!

Wow Ellen, an old washed up maid like you should know better to getting personal with folks that don’t agree with you. Can’t even spell correctly either. No such word as “YA” only in Germán, maybe. What the hell is wrong with you. We all know that you love Don the Con, who just loves to grab pussy, but in your case if he took a look at you I think he’d pass with that idea. Nothing personal darlin. But old Don the Con likes them young and gullible. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I thought you were a female. If you're a male you might want to check your vocabulary also. No man uses the word "maid."
Or in the case of your Austin post - the word "cupcake" to refer to another man. Just saying.

Wow Ellen, an old washed up maid like you should know better to getting personal with folks that don’t agree with you. Can’t even spell correctly either. No such word as “YA” only in Germán, maybe. What the hell is wrong with you. We all know that you love Don the Con, who just loves to grab pussy, but in your case if he took a look at you I think he’d pass with that idea. Nothing personal darlin. But old Don the Con likes them young and gullible. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
It’s pretty simple. The US has laws. Trump ignores them. You Jack off over it. Is there anything I missed? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It's pretty simple you don't know the law so you just wing it.
I hardly think you’re going to get a sensible viewpoint from this Reich wing mob, especially Faux Fox News. All you get there is a bunch of excuses and conspiracy theories. Yeah let’s blame Adam Schiff. I’m sure he cares LOL. The evidence is overwhelming that Trump committed crimes by bribery and extortion in the Ukraine affair and obstruction of justice. Or haven’t you lot been paying attention lately. Oh no you won’t...too busy watching Trump TV propaganda on Faux Fox. IMHO Trump is acting like a very guilty manchild. and he WILL be impeached, passed by the House and deservedly so. But his allies in the partisan Repugnant led Senate will probably find him not guilty. Mainly because the Repugnant party only care about the party, and couldn’t care less about the country. Moscow Mitch McConnell will just go thru the motions. But in the end he’s just one more Reich wing butt kisser and will do all he can to cover for The Trump Crime Family. Then we will have to endure Trumps bragging that he’s been exonerated. Sad and pathetic to a very predicable script. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
the only overwhelming evidence that is apparent from the "Shampeachment Hearings" is none of the witnesses witnessed anything of a crime. Trump might get impeached unjustifiably in the House but the Senate will rip this impeachment charade a new asshole.
No man uses the word "maid." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Sure they do... I just hired a new French maid!

Jesus help me Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Jesus works miracles...in your case that's not possible...
Evidence,,,
  • oeb11
  • 11-25-2019, 08:02 AM
Schiff accepts "evidence" only after careful filtering and vetting through the DNC and his Propaganda Office.

a minimum of 3rd hand hearsay is required.

Plus a healthy dose of "hurt feelings" by Trump/associates.

LOL
It’s pretty simple. The US has laws. Trump ignores them. You Jack off over it. Is there anything I missed? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

yer doing a good job of jacking yourself.

if fact, you should change your name to HoeJack!
  • oeb11
  • 11-26-2019, 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
It’s pretty simple. The US has laws. Trump ignores them. You Jack off over it. Is there anything I missed?

hh missed the bus to common sense.
This whole thing so far is a violation of the 6th AD , Public trail, confront the "witnesses" against ,