Why did Mr Biden choose Brownsville for his Border Photo op?

Just spit-balling here: Likely because he was both hoping to shore up his brown vote and sidestep his current problems with a different and darker demographic. In short: because he's still a racist.

• Brot
  • 03-03-2024, 08:46 AM
The influx of several million foreign nationals into the US over the past three years is not hyperbole. That is the liberal left's conservative estimate.

The distress expressed by the mayors of our major urban centers as their social services are overrun by homeless citizens of soother countries is not hyperbole.

The security concerns of both local law enforcement and national Homeland Security officials not hyperbole.

The uncontrolled, unrestricted and unlimited influx of foreign nationals from everywhere is a g4enuine and serious quality of life issue for US citizens in every state. That is not hyperbole. Originally Posted by ICU 812

You enjoying the show? You left out that our elected officials know how and have the power to fix the problems. You have to ask why we are the only country in the world that lets this travesity of governing exist.
They are all frothing at the mouth, rent they?

What if he would have gone to El Paso? Or Del Rio?

Whiners gonna whine
Just spit-balling here: Likely because he was both hoping to shore up his brown vote and sidestep his current problems with a different and darker demographic. In short: because he's still a racist.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Trolls gonna troll.
They are all frothing at the mouth, rent they?

What if he would have gone to El Paso? Or Del Rio?

Whiners gonna whine Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your statement is not fact based .

What the Biden administration has done to this country is horrific
Your statement is not fact based .

What the Biden administration has done to this country is horrific Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What about that statement was "not fact based?"

Seems like you're pissed that Biden went to Brownsville - for some reason - and you think he should have gone to a different border down.

My statement was a question to those who share your outrage over this "horrible choice."
Yes I know it’s a border city

My perception is because of the almost non existent illegal aliens crossings. He didn’t want the news to film just how drastic , the issue is. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Can you produce the numbers for that?
Not just for a narrow period of time.
For the overall period when it first became illegal to cross the border.
As your buddy says, "I'll wait."
Can you produce the numbers for that?
Not just for a narrow period of time.
For the overall period when it first became illegal to cross the border.
As your buddy says, "I'll wait." Originally Posted by Precious_b
We’ll be waiting a while for the answer to that. LOL.