CASH AND DASH

I have decided to go ahead and post what I shared with the ladies a few days ago. I'm sorry for taking so long to leak this information. I've been really busy this summer. As you can see I haven't posted in quite awhile

I'm very upset by this. I've always been understanding and fair with this man and to know that he's viciously attacking me online like this is just cruel. I've been on vacation at home enjoying my family all summer but when playboy contacted me I decided to go ahead and make a special appearance. He said it was his birthday so why not. My family lives in North Central Arkansas in the lake area. I drove a very far way even though I was giving him a deal for 200. That's just the way I am. I enjoy my job and love making my clients happy. When I arrived he was short on his donation. He only had 150. No problem. I told him I would just cut our session a few minutes short. After he repeatedly refused to use a glove while playing with and inside my vagina and also refused to use a condom because apparently he doesn't ejaculate, I had had enough. I told him if he doesn't respect me enough to do as I asked I would leave. I never had a problem asking him to do any of this before. When he tried one last failed attempt I got my things and left. I'm hurt and very upset that I had been so nice and respectful to him.
Both Party's have provided their input.

Thread Closed