IT Was A READYNESS TEST

A communist taking "rights"...hypocrisy GOLD!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...081&highlight= Originally Posted by bb1961
Bo-ring. (Taking?)

At least Levy is worth ridicule. You? Not so much. Until Hannity gives you some talking points.
I love to expose FRAUDS!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Sooo...you're going to expose yourself?
Sooo...you're going to expose yourself? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I might, and I stress might, be a leftist hack. But that psycho is just a red-state caricature. Not even worth making fun of. Unless he comes up with his own ideas. It wouldn't take much to burn him. Levy, a simple Christian Conservative, is worth fucking with.

Nice to hear from you funkster.
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 05:39 PM
I'm lost. What's this thread about?
It was about pimp and host!
LOL!
BUMP!!!
BOOM!!!
  • Tiny
  • 12-18-2021, 06:06 PM
It was about pimp and host!
LOL! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ohh!!! Got it. Pimps suck. Hosting at your residence is a bad idea unless you know the provider pretty well. These are things we should agree on.
Sooo...you're going to expose yourself? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Why don't you show me an example...ANY.
I did of your communist buddy starting a thread about "rights"
don't you know people under communism have no rights??

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...081&highlight=

...nice try though!! He can't have it both ways...he fails like all communist and you go to his defense. BRAVO!!
Ohh!!! Got it. Pimps suck. Hosting at your residence is a bad idea unless you know the provider pretty well. These are things we should agree on. Originally Posted by Tiny

you must be in on this texas robbery scam.
It's an oil thing, right?
you must be in on this texas robbery scam. Originally Posted by lolhahaha
Shhhhh.... Dont say it so loud that the noobs & nubs hear it.
By hook or by crook.

Trump wants the courts to help him sabotage the January 6 investigation

https://www.vox.com/2021/12/19/22837...ilege-thompson

While Nixon involved a special prosecutor’s investigation — and the Nixon opinion speaks of the need to preserve “the primary constitutional duty of the Judicial Branch to do justice in criminal prosecutions” — Thompson involves a congressional investigation. So Trump could argue that Congress’s investigatory power is less expansive than the authority of a federal prosecutor and the courts that enforce that prosecutor’s subpoenas.

But this argument is undercut by GSA, which upheld a federal statute that required the federal government to take custody of Nixon’s presidential records after Nixon left office. Nixon held that a “generalized assertion of privilege must yield to the demonstrated, specified need for evidence in a pending criminal trial.”