To the men!!!

Isabella, I would love to see you with little to no makeup, nice smelling of course, and a button down dress shirt with thigh highs and heels. Old school, yes, but you would wear it well and very sexy as well.
Living in a neighood I prefer little or no makeup and comfy clothing. Much like ladies I have seen when I went on "real: dates lol
I prefer little or no makeup. I don't want to come away smelling like perfume either!! LOL I do however love the taste of a womans nectar and fresh out of the shower is just fine by me. Playing dress up is not needed at all
Fresh out of the shower smell. Very light if any perfume. Actually just the soap/body wash is enough for me. I love when the lady makes herself up. It in MHO shows she wants me to be there. Just like in any other type of date.

If the room isn't clean. How can I expect you to be? If I request a certain type of attire, and you say you can accommodate my request. I fully expect you to be wearing said request.

I may get my initial interest from this or another place. But I always (well 99% of the time) set dates through P411. If your not on P411 and I set something up. Then you have impressed the hell out of me.
Clean and fresh, I will be also. Light makeup is ok but nothing heavy. Dress - sexy is good especially 1st encounter, but some ladies make anything look sexy.
I agree with those who prefer the out of the shower look and smell. I wouldn't complain if the lady really dolled up but I would be perfectly fine if I showed up and you were looking natural and relaxed. I mean...we aren't really going anywhere...lol
except around the world.

or is that phrase not still used?
Amount of makeup isn't really a big deal. That can vary. Lingerie underneath to me is the biggest turn on. Clothing can be casual or dressy, or sexy it all works but if there is something sexy on underneath that really sets things off nicely.
bored no matter how hot?

i mean if she's boring, sure.
like can't even fake interest, or seeming repulsed by some snuggling.
unwilling or unable to even pretend a bit of horniness.
barely answers beyond a grunt or a yes or no (and usually no).

i wouldn't even go back to see tori black, if she was that kind of boring.
Light on the makeup,light on the perfume and dressed casual...
I love the effort of dressing for the date. Personally I like the stockings, garter, lace panties, and negligee with little or no perfume. Makeup depends on the lady but for sure not necessary in your case.
Honestly, I actually enjoy a very simple look, hair just in a nice style, as was stated earlier, an oversized men's button down, a string of pearls, oiled legs and a pair of heels and nothing else on, that look turns me on.
The makeup matters only from girl to girl. As for you specifically, if you still look as you do in your pics, makeup isn't necessary. A fresh shower is always necessary. As for dressing up, I prefer as minimal as possible if it's my first time seeing you so that I know you're not LE. Like answering the door in a towel or lingerie.
I like women to take pride in their looks! If it's a outcall GFE I would expect that they would look the part of the date, incall would be more sexy fun or role playing. I would always expect that the room would be well kept, just like if I had a women over to my place. All that being said I'm sure a few questions to the hobbyist and you will have the exact look for them.