NO BLACK GUYS

• Sami
  • 06-06-2011, 07:51 PM
same shit different day
My oh my! Just when I thought I would never fall in love ever again, here you are! Dam.. you go girl! With you and ISIS I might just start listening to rock and roll again! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Why would you ever stop??????

And Soulmanike...........I bow down to the funneh!
Lilianna, glad you like..............would love to add to your list of reviews.........going to have to make that happen one day..........smile
Who cares what the damn reason is!!!!!! If its no its no!!!!!! Who cares if it was even because the lady might be a racist, black person hatin' bitch!!! Who the f cares??!! Just wipe your tears and close her showcase dude!!!!!!
Karla, why shouldn't people care about racism in society?
Karla, why shouldn't people care about racism in society? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Because she's a racist. If you search her posts about black people, you'd figure it out too.
Karla, why shouldn't people care about racism in society? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Because she's a racist. If you search her posts about black people, you'd figure it out too. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
Buckle-up everybody.....here we go!!

Seriously dude, this topic and the age topic has been beat the fuck up over and over and over. Had you done research you'd see that.

Lets sum up as to why the age/race preference.
Their bodies their choice, nuff said.
Is there a topic that hasn't been beat to death?
and every other threads about cim, greek, bbw, msog come up every day. this thread comes up every day. it means whatever you feel about these topics you are interested in talking about or reading about. if not there will be no replys and thread will die. people join and quit the board everyday if someone wants to start a thread tmrw what more important looks or service i know its been done 100 times but hey 101 is ok.
Is there a topic that hasn't been beat to death? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
^ I agree and it's not so much the topic that becomes the problem as much as whether or not someone can shine a new, refreshing perspective on it. However with the vast amount of sharp minds we have on the board even that seems to be a challenge...lol

Seriously dude, this topic and the age topic has been beat the fuck up over and over and over. Had you done research you'd see that.

Lets sum up as to why the age/race preference.
Their bodies their choice, nuff said. Originally Posted by mojojo213

+1 Kagillion!! Thank you!!!! For those who missed this, Their bodies , their choice!!!!

Its not Rocket Science , Its common sense
Is there a topic that hasn't been beat to death? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes there has.....my meat!!!!
Lovely Lilianna you nailed it....TFF...At least those select (few) ladies who are not interested in seeing a specific group of gentlemen here are up front about it and shoud be noted. Scratch those off the list and move on... I'm thinking it saves the possibility for a terrible encounter and basically throwing your hard earned money away for sub-standard treatment. If you look around there are ALOT of ladies here in our community who have no preference to skin color/hair color/ eye color...(you get the idea)..compared to those who do.

Just my .02..

T-1
Yes there has.....my meat!!!! Originally Posted by Drtry2

I thought the same thing! If your gonna beat something let it be a dick