Dallas Providers.... And other thoughts of mine

EA. That is totally incorrect. Now that might be reviews but not "threads". I have commented on threads from time to time but has never started one to my knowledge. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
A review is a thread.

If you want to separate them you've started about 4 that are your definition of a thread.
You better yet, let us stop pressuring new girls into having discounted sessions with us and posting negative reviews when they decline to do so the second time. And let us stop getting deep discounts from established providers in exchange for a "You're the man!" type of hype review and not disclose the real price that was paid. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Why you worried about what I pay? Sit your hating and jealous ass down. You could never be on my level! I'm sure there are several that paid less than review rate. But why are you concerned again? Keep sucking my dick like you doing. Lol. Maybe you should be a provider cause you acting like a pussy that's ready to get fucked.
A review is a thread.

If you want to separate them you've started about 4 that are your definition of a thread. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Maybe but I don't recall. What was the topic(s) EA?
Don't recall the topics since I didn't stare at them too long, didn't wanna seem stalkerish lol. Just looked enough to keep myself from talkin outta my ass.
  • Sonya
  • 07-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Ebonics and a large salary? Seems legit.
Don't recall the topics since I didn't stare at them too long, didn't wanna seem stalkerish lol. Just looked enough to keep myself from talkin outta my ass. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Lol. I feel you. So you know, you alright with me too. No issues with you. But them haters, I don't get down with. We here for one thing right? Get pussy! I love pussy. I have a "fucking problem".
Ebonics and a large salary? Seems legit. Originally Posted by Sonya
Look at my original post. Anything Ebonics about that? I didn't think so... I would let you read one on my engineering editorials but maybe it would be too Ebonics for you?
A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who. Shit talkers never prosper. HB keep doing your thing and let the haters hate.
  • Sonya
  • 07-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Look at my original post. Anything Ebonics about that? I didn't think so... I would let you read one on my engineering editorials but maybe it would be too Ebonics for you? Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Killing me..Lol. Thanks, bored at work. Was commenting on your other comments about what a baller you are.
A wise man once told me don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who. Shit talkers never prosper. HB keep doing your thing and let the haters hate. Originally Posted by nascobar21
Thanks nascobar.
Why you worried about what I pay? Sit your hating and jealous ass down. You could never be on my level! I'm sure there are several that paid less than review rate. But why are you concerned again? Keep sucking my dick like you doing. Lol. Maybe you should be a provider cause you acting like a pussy that's ready to get fucked. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
I am so thankful that I will never be at your "level." If I were, I would seek immediate help.

Interesting that all you can do is resort to name calling. Too many people know the truth.
I am so thankful that I will never be at your "level." If I were, I would seek immediate help.

Interesting that all you can do is resort to name calling. Too many people know the truth. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Aren't you a fucktard? Then you need to seek immediate help! I do need to seek help because I will admit "I have a fucking problem". Now that's keeping it real.

The truth? Yes the real people know the truth. To the people that know the REAL truth, I won't name you, but ALL you guys are alright with me. Much respect. I can respect a person when they can keep it real... That's why I'm back here on the board. ;-)
FYI- I have more college degrees than the law probably would allow. ;-). Don't ever have to pimp because my salary as an Engineer is off the chart! Believe Dat... Matter a fact I'm hiring subsea controls engineers. Make sure you have the credentials and experience. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
How about you post your résumé?
I usually don't do the threads, etc. I'm here for one purpose... And that's to see beautiful, sexy, and attractive women. I have a specific taste in women... Houston has some nice good looking women. I don't discriminate. I would see all nationality as long as they meet my standards.

But...

Thought #1
These Dallas girls coming to Houston is off da chain! They are HAWT!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=180599

Also, I'm trying to figure out how these new providers is getting my number asking if I could see them. Now one girl did hit me and said, "can you come see my friend for a special review rate?" Heck yea! But because of the timing I couldn't. I have a real life and pussy is on my mind everyday but business comes first. If it don't make $$$ it don't make sense. Plus this is how I'm able to afford the hobby.

Thought #2
I don't do BP unless I have seen several reviews of someone TOFTT. Some guys post reviews and aren't being honest about them. Every single review I have written has been 100% honest. I won't ever lie about a female to mislead the guys on the board. Real Talk!

Thought #3
All that hating going on... Why? We all are here for one purpose. Fucktards to get pussy, and women to get paid. If it don't make $$$ it don't make sense. I won't ever start any drama....

Thought #4
Shit happens because we all have lives. I mostly hobby during lunch because I have a real life. If a female cancels or NC, I understand because shit happens. Maybe we can hook up on a later date. If a male cancels on a female, it is more personal. But I understand because this is how they make their money. One thing about HB, I will never ever intentionally cancel on any female. Money ain't a thang on this end. If you understand my businesses, then you would I understand my time constraints. Having UTRs or a REAL regular help because they will always come through when a brotha is trying to release some stress.

Y'all probably won't ever see another thread by me again. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
This should be an alert in and of itself if true. Also, this link seems like a link to one girl and you said girl(s) above.

~