PayPal Friendly Providers ?

• BLM69
  • 04-06-2015, 01:45 PM
I use paypal as a form of payment, but I want excpet it during odd hours like 3 in the morning, but during business hours I will. If they are going to send me 200 Ill have them send 100 to one account and then 100 to another that arent linked. There are ways of not getting caught just have to be smart about it. Don't except 500 bucks in the middle of the night, other wise it will rase a red flag. And as soon as you get your money transfer it out quickly or get you a paypal debt card, and with draw the money asap. Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
Bad advice, don't accept money in the middle of the night or pp will raise a red flag? How did you come up with that?

Another bad advice withdraw the money asap? I guess pp don't have your name, bank account and maybe even a cc on file. You might get away for the moment but they will eventually get any claim money back sooner or later with fees attached to it. You might want to read up on the user agreement on their website.
Thanks guys for all your comments ...

I just wanted to know how many providers are Paypal Friendly ..thats all !!

I agree, Cash is the best option !!
I accept PayPal from regulars that pay in large amounts and from what I understand is that my real name is visible. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Hopefully one day, I will be one of your Regulars