Who are the sensual domination providers?

Sensual Domination is my specialty! I love being a hard line devious and devilish top, but the kind that will call you a good boy while I do it
oh damn! looks like i'm gonna have to schedule a sensual domination session with Mistress Melannie Star in the near future...btw, I love your avatar/profile picture. I wonder where on earth did you get it..heheheheh

Sensual Domination is personally a favorite of mine. I generally like to add costume and role play in the mix as well for sport.
I gather a man is in charge of his workday and my woman instincts drive me to be quite bossy in the bedroom.
I have a certain way I like to control the penis and the communication process of " what do you like" can sometimes be a dry convo.. if you know what I mean. I like to take charge in a more sensual but dominate and understanding way that Junior and I will be on good terms as long as you just let me do my thing. LOL.

I offer many types of BDSM services, though sensual domination is more my style. After all, this is the time when thinking with the smaller head is ok.. no need to over think things.

I hope that makes sense.. lol

By the way.. it is great to be back!! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Ms Melannie makes my dick hard whenever I read her name, see her picture, or imagine her in sweet, sweet control of my pleasure. Not that I've thought about it much...
I have a unique form of sensual domination. After years partaking in BDSM, I heavily identify as a bratty switch which allows me to top from the bottom. It may look like you're in control at first and I may even allow you to be in control to begin with. However, I'll turn the tables on you so fast and before you know it, you're hands are tied and you can look but you cannot touch.