Here is a fantasy of mine...

Did it with my 19 year old ex-SB about a year ago in the movie theater in Spring. We were the only two in that theater that day and it was a weekday, around 4 pm. We cuddled and molested each other during the movie and just before the movie ended we started doing it.

Luckily we both just O'd and in the process of putting our private parts back in our clothes when one of the theater staff came in for clean up. Needless to say, my ex-SB wasn't fast enough and the staff saw her titties and he just gave us a big smile. He did asked us how the movie was and we both told him it sucked...no pun intended. Man, I haven't done anything like this since the late 80's. So ready to find a another new ATF or SB to do this kind of thing again. Originally Posted by punisher
Was it the theater on Haultsworth? I went last month adn did a bbbjn q and spit on the floor lol, then we changed seats. That plac e is never packed in the day time, and we were the only 2 there. Other than that I did it about 3 years ago in the theater at Mall in Humble. Back then I was a newbie dick sucker so bbbj +hj and he just tilted it down and came on the floor. There were several paople there also but we were in the back row lol. I say go for it The Spring location is normally empty, and probably best!
Thanks for the responses. I knew this wasn't too unique and maybe that is why I need to check it off of the bucket list ( or is that "fuck-it" list?). I will find a lucky lady and report back w/ a review hopefully.
  • anita
  • 05-31-2012, 11:21 AM
been there done that Originally Posted by dearhunter
+1
nice thread. thats been a fantasy of mine too. ever since i did it with a provider in a depattmemt store changing room. nice.