WHY??

You will have to wait... I have not picked up any new dresses thus week...
You will have to wait... I have not picked up any new dresses thus week... Originally Posted by Bentley Rose
Wait just one damn minute. You started the launch sequence. Everyone knows once you start you can't stop. Ask any guy who has ever got a blow job. Lets get those sun dress pictures up ASAP! Do I need to pick you up and take you shopping? Take the pictures and post them myself? This would take time from my very busy Man Whore activities but I don't charge for OTC time so let me know! I'm always will to help a fellow provider out. (Have you heard anything about them letting me in to the powder room?)
I am with SL on this one...lets get to it Bentley!
  • Oafer
  • 08-17-2014, 04:17 PM
this would be my favorite version of why . . .

post the sun dress shots and save us some trouble around here

You will have to wait... I have not picked up any new dresses thus week... Originally Posted by Bentley Rose
That's fine. Feel free to post pictures of yourself without a dress, then.
That's fine. Feel free to post pictures of yourself without a dress, then. Originally Posted by Schmafty
well that just makes sense.
That's fine. Feel free to post pictures of yourself without a dress, then. Originally Posted by Schmafty
Why didn't I thinck of that?
why does it have to be so HOT!!!!! Originally Posted by Bentley Rose
Elliptical orbit + axial tilt * Inverse-square law = scantily-clad women

Come on Bentley how long can you expect me to keep bumping your thread!? we need a picture or two right damn now! Please....