Liberal NAACP leader doesn't know her own race !

You do know there are white people in Africa, who are born there, yes? And they would be... African.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent..._modern_humans Originally Posted by WombRaider
So.. does that mean that you do know there are black people in America, who are born here, yes? And they would be.... American.

Whoops.
So.. does that mean that you do know there are black people in America, who are born here, yes? And they would be.... American.

Whoops. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I don't think that means what you think it means. Keep working on it though.
Did I say either of those things? What is with you people and putting words in other's mouths? I simply said that technically, we are all African. That's where man came from. I doubt Paul Ryan would want to join the Black Caucus. As for the director of the NAACP, where does it say that person must be black? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It doesn't but I am sure that one must be honest regarding their race. One cant be white and claim their African American.
I don't think that means what you think it means. Keep working on it though. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Sure.. you keep working on your excuses for the NAACP director LYING about her race.. okay?
It doesn't but I am sure that one must be honest regarding their race. One cant be white and claim their African American. Originally Posted by dirty dog
They're. You make it sound like we're claiming slaves.

No, if she lied about it, then that should be dealt with.
Sure.. you keep working on your excuses for the NAACP director LYING about her race.. okay? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I'm not excusing that. If she lied on a resume, she should be fired. Betcha didn't think I'd say that, did you?

I'm merely pointing out we're all African.
I'm not excusing that. If she lied on a resume, she should be fired. Betcha didn't think I'd say that, did you?

I'm merely pointing out we're all African. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why should she be fired? Was Elizabeth Warren fired from her college position for lying about her race on her resume?

Where is it required that a person have to be Black to do the job of a State NAACP director?
Why should she be fired? Was Elizabeth Warren fired from her college position for lying about her race on her resume?

Where is it required that a person have to be Black to do the job of a State NAACP director? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
It's not, but lying on a resume will generally get you fired.
but lying on a resume will generally get you fired. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not true.. at least among Liberal Dems, but of course you already KNOW that so I don't need to go get links to web pages with examples of Liberals caught lying on resumes and retained in their positions, do I Womby? Such at Elizabeth Warren, right?
Not true.. at least among Liberal Dems, but of course you already KNOW that so I don't need to go get links to web pages with examples of Liberals caught lying on resumes and retained in their positions, do I Womby? Such at Elizabeth Warren, right? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You can't say 'among liberal dems' and then cite one example. Plenty of people of every political persuasion have lied on their CV and been fired. Why do you have such a hard-on for the divisive nature of everything?
Are we not? We evolved to have different skin color based on our environment, but we all came from the same place. You do know there are white people in Africa, who are born there, yes? And they would be... African.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent..._modern_humans Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's not the point of this discussion. She is clearly Caucasian, raised by Caucasian parents. She has been portraying herself as a black women and has gained high status in an all black organization. She also dodges all questioning pertaining to her true ethnicity. She's a liar and a fraud, it's amazing how she made it this far under false pretenses.

Jim
That's not the point of this discussion. She is clearly Caucasian, raised by Caucasian parents. She has been portraying herself as a black women and has gained high status in an all black organization. She also dodges all questioning pertaining to her true ethnicity. She's a liar and a fraud, it's amazing how she made it this far under false pretenses.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I know you crackers are just having a hard time believing someone who wasn't black actually WANTED to be black.
They're. You make it sound like we're claiming slaves.

No, if she lied about it, then that should be dealt with. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Post #11 you made this comment "As for the director of the NAACP, where does it say that person must be black? ".

My use of the word their was directed towards the NAACP whom you mentioned did not have a regulation that the person must be black. Do you have a mouse in your pocket, who is "we're" are you a member of the NAACP and why do you want to claim slaves.
I know you crackers are just having a hard time believing someone who wasn't black actually WANTED to be black. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not anymore than you wetbacks.