Obama's DAPA policy cancelled!!!!!

LOL everyone who came here till 1986 was legal .... Originally Posted by bamscram
Not true at all!
Why don't you have a thread up on the Fitzgerald telling us with your expertise what went wrong? Originally Posted by bamscram
Go Fuck yourself, eeeehbuhhhrrrrr...

More alt-right bullshit from SLOBBRIN.

What a fucking dolt!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-families.html

Trump cancelled Obana's illegal immigration policy which a bunch of states filed a lawsuit to stop the enforcement of it. Injunction was successfully upheld.

DACA should also be cancelled. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It shouldn't have been legal in the FIRST BLOODY place. BUT now obozo's gone, Trump imo should have CANCELLED IT day 1 of his tenure..

SAME with The whole Anchor baby nonsense reading of the 14th amendment, which liberals and activist judges for DECADES have twisted into 'granting birthright citizenship'..

Let me reiterate I voted for Trump but if trumps main goal is to just destroy everything Obama put in action I think it's a bad move. I rather Trump focus on his own agenda because if God forbid a Dem wins in 2020 he will just over turn everything Trump put in place and it will be tit for tat all over again. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
True he DOES need to focus on his own agenda, BUT getting rid of DACA and such WERE part of his agenda..
SAME with The whole Anchor baby nonsense reading of the 14th amendment, which liberals and activist judges for DECADES have twisted into 'granting birthright citizenship'.. Originally Posted by garhkal
the judge part is not true.

its the administrators (deep state) have made that claim. agencies involved in border & immigration have followed that erronous policy without challenge.
Albert Einstein was here illegally? Is this the propaganda the left wing wackos teach in school now? Kinda like telling kids Beethoven was black. Pretty soon theyll be saying Neil Armstrong was black.