Greek or no greek?

gotta hobby luv u
I only respond to solicitation offering greek Originally Posted by monkmonk
I had a prior SO that loved greek often and became her standard, and she got me into it. Just recently got back into the greek and love it. Love the greek isles....
I dated a chick once and Greek was the only way she squirt and squirt like crazy. We would do it in cg position so she could squirt all over me. That shit was hott. She's married now and says her husband will not do Greek so about every 6 months or so I just have to help her out.....lol
I too like it when the provider is in to it.

If its offered/on the menu, its a definite, DEFINITE "plus".
I too like it when the provider is in to it.

If its offered/on the menu, its a definite, DEFINITE "plus". Originally Posted by regreq
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Preserve that STARFISH!!!!!

My little guy, I like to keep him on the front side, the back end just doesn't do anything for me.
Love it, but only when the girl is in to it. Give me a thick girl that will do it and I'm a happy boy.
I stopped doing it, even when asked.

The inevitable is it in yet? is just too much of a buzz kill.
u are seeing wrong greeker....
I stopped doing it, even when asked.

The inevitable is it in yet? is just too much of a buzz kill. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I enjoy Greek now and then but it's not a requirement. It's most exciting when she initiates by rubbing my cock on her asshole or telling me she needs my cock in her ass. Hasn't happened a lot..but when it does! Sometimes it's as simple as gently prodding her hole while fucking her doggy.
A few years ago a provider ,Mia of Westlake, in Austin loved Greek.
She told me several times that "You are not getting out of here
until you F**k me in the Ass". I can take it or leave it, I actually
prefer the feel of a Virgina
Love it, specially if she can squeeze and apply tight pressure when doing it...I love licking that ass then fucking it any day!
I saw a well known provider who graciously offered it without my asking and without any extra charge. She got a kick out being the one to take my "greek cherry", but after trying it once I can take it or leave it. It isn't on my list of important criteria when choosing a provider.
I enjoy it when the lady enjoys it, otherwise it's not fun at all. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
I'm with you on this one!