A growing trend, Providers who refuse to give references.

JJ let the hobbyist know. and thanks for the topic.
I always give references, even to girls that I don't particularly like.

If there is a delay in response, such as I am on vacation or its the weekend, I still respond, and apologize and let them know that I was out of pocket when they made their request. I don't want any lady to feel that I was intentionally ignoring a request.

It is all about safety-- but the main reason I do it is for the gents. If they give me as a reference, I want them to know that they can count on that reference from me.
Maybe I am not the one to say anything since I have only show 2 posted reviews. I have seen the ladies I use for reference many times , I am glad that they do reply back, I know this because it has never been a problem to see any lady . Since I have seen over 65 woman here on eccie ! I am the guy who always calls
At the last minute or i am free right now ,lol not my fault my jacked up work schedule does that to me ..... So I say to the ladies in hobby land we guys remember who takes care of us!!!!
To all the ladies that have vouched for me, thank you very much. And no as a hobbyists I really have no way to tell who does referrals and who does not. At the same time, I think for the most part I will rarely be seeing any new ladies.

I did have a lady yesterday broach this subject over lunch. She said its silly because its not like you are fighting over gold. If you want a guy to see you again, then being good and a great reference makes a lot of sense.

The hobby doesn't work without references, which I guess is why places like BP are so busy.
I always give references. I'm glad too help out my friends anytime they need them. I am pretty quick as well. But do have a family and life at the gym. But will always do my best.
Well Jules.....

I have NEVER intentionally INGORED ANYONE ref's ever at least NOT on purpose. If I made you feel ignored, that was NEVER MY intention and I'm very sorry for that and that wont happen again.

HONEST MISTAKES HAPPEN.

If you have a issue with me, you can ALWAYS CALL me or pm because that IS always the CLASSY way to go and a personal or professional conflict seems like mature and a adult thing to do in private ;-). I'm a adult and I HAVE NO problem trying to resolve conflicts when they come up.

It's called the benefit of the doubt. and in a perfect world mistakes WOULDN'T happen. AND damn me for being a human being and fucking up. Whoops, my bad.

I don't know which way you contacted me. If it was via PM or e-mail, it could of slipped by me. If you called, well, I'm TERRIBLE at checking my messages on google voice (Okay, I never check my messages) but rest assured, it wasn't personal. In fact, it was Berkleigh (Hi Berk) who had to send the follow up messages to me. She was VERY adult about it and super cool and handled what could have been unintended conflict. Guess where I found her first e-mail? In my spam box along with the dozens of other things that go in there everyday and I WOULDN'T have seen it if I didn't know to look for it.

If anything, this little discussion shows me, that I need pay a little more attention to me e-mails, pm's and phone messages.
;-)
Well Jules.....

I have NEVER intentionally INGORED ANYONE ref's ever at least NOT on purpose. If I made you feel ignored, that was NEVER MY intention and I'm very sorry for that and that wont happen again.

HONEST MISTAKES HAPPEN.

If you have a issue with me, you can ALWAYS CALL me or pm because that IS always the CLASSY way to go and a personal or professional conflict seems like mature and a adult thing to do in private ;-). I'm a adult and I HAVE NO problem trying to resolve conflicts when they come up.

It's called the benefit of the doubt. and in a perfect world mistakes WOULDN'T happen. AND damn me for being a human being and fucking up. Whoops, my bad.

I don't know which way you contacted me. If it was via PM or e-mail, it could of slipped by me. If you called, well, I'm TERRIBLE at checking my messages on google voice (Okay, I never check my messages) but rest assured, it wasn't personal. In fact, it was Berkleigh (Hi Berk) who had to send the follow up messages to me. She was VERY adult about it and super cool and handled what could have been unintended conflict. Guess where I found her first e-mail? In my spam box along with the dozens of other things that go in there everyday and I WOULDN'T have seen it if I didn't know to look for it.

If anything, this little discussion shows me, that I need pay a little more attention to me e-mails, pm's and phone messages.
;-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Had that happen to me I was very shocked as my request entailed about the guy basically stalking me and didn't understand why I couldn't see him.
Well Jules.....

HONEST MISTAKES HAPPEN.

;-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I still love you Kaylee
LOL....thanks Tara. You know I think you totally rock! Muah!
Had that happen to me I was very shocked as my request entailed about the guy basically stalking me and didn't understand why I couldn't see him. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Yes similar scenarios have happened to me before. That is kind of the reason I wanted to start this thread.

Whatever the reasons, it is happening more often recently with a lot of providers. I did not start this thread to attack kaylee, the incident in question happened a few months ago and I haven't bothered to contact her since.

She sent me a pm echoing what she posted here and maybe she really is having issues receiving PROVIDERS messages. Who knows but this thread wasn't to attack her. Only when she commented I addressed her and clearly I am not the only one that has had the issue.

Last weekend a gent wanted to visit with me. He was traveling and had limited references. He had seen one girl here in Dallas fairly recently and linked me to her p411 profile.

I sent her a reference request via p411. She has logged in but did not bother to read it as of this morning.

The guy has sent me several emails asking if I have verified him yet and all I can tell him is talk to the provider.

I just wanted it to be known to you guys that this is an ongoing issue and you may want to start asking ladies if they are reference friendly especially if you are not on p411 and have limited references.
I answer Reference requests before I check anything else. I appreciate the ladies who have always been great about it.... Berk, Emily, Kelly TNT, Jules, Tara and Kaylee. Now, that I have relocated to Houston, the ladies there have been awesome as well. I am sure there are a few that I am missing...but thanks so much for making the hobby easier.
Guys....

I'm feeling a little smeared here.

YES, I'm reference friendly.

NO I wont give you a ref if I haven't seen you for more than 6 months.

AND YES, I fuck up and make mistakes.

Thanks Reese for popping in a good word for me.

JUILE, I GIVE REFS. I don't have PROBLEMS NOT GETTING ALL PROVIDERS REF's. It's funny how you that you mention a PRIVATE MESSAGE between us and you pointed out what you did about it but you failed to mention I also told you I was sorry and gave you my PRIVATE cell number and told you to please use it in the future and it was and nothing personal.

Hobbyist, make your call on this issue. I'm a good and honest provider and I do my best to treat people good. I wish I could be a 100% mark all the time but I can't.

If someone has a ax to grind, then so be it.

I'm going stay horny and keep having fun.

Hugs to everyone!
Again I not trying to smear you but as of now I know 5 well known provides who have had this issue with you in particular.

One has chimed in here and I think everyone knows that was not personal leilover has no issues with anyone from what I can tell.

If any of the other ladies would like to chime in that's on them one has pm'd me thanks for speaking up and that they wish they had the guts to say some of the things i say lol but They don't have to it's not that serious no big deal as much as you would like to make this all about you... You are not the only one who has made these mistakes and will not be the last.

It's not like you would admit to ignoring reference requests anyway

Have a good evening and thanks to everyone who has contributed
Ohhhh, Jules.

You're sooo purty!!

We posted at the same time. It's like we're touching.

Does this count as a freebie?!?

I hope not.