Another Question About Rates???

I wonder on average how many clients a provider needs to see to maintain an apartment and a separate residence.
I wonder on average how many clients a provider needs to see to maintain an apartment and a separate residence. Originally Posted by doveryai
Really depends on the lady. Some keep their expenses low. Some have shopping habits. Some have children. Some share incalls to keep expenses down, others don't. This is truly not a cut and dry question.
I do not charge a separate outcall rate.. I enjoy going to most residences..
Though my only issue would be timing. A lot of times a gentleman would request to be there in a certain amount of time, though due to where I live and travel time to get there + traffic.. it is just unrealistic. I can make it happen, though it makes everything feel rushed. Which is a huge pet peeve for me. I do not like feeling rushed or Late.
+ 1 on what Say What said as well..

Many of times , by the time I shower and get ready and head to my incall , they can already be to me, since it takes a man less time to get ready. That is always an alternative when I get outcall request for short notice.

I have started mentioning for drives over 45min to be multi hr or tipping is appreciated.
Though I do not require it. Most gentleman are considerate enough to understand and do this anyhow.

I love my incalls because:
I would much rather you be late then me.
I can answer the door in my sexy lil outfit, and my game face on..lol
I can still make it home in time to cook dinner and do my business around the house.

I love my outcalls because:
It is a different atmosphere which makes you more comfortable, in return makes me comfortable.
Majority of time, gentleman who prefer outcalls also enjoy extra time together because they are more comfortable.
I love seeing the ambience set in the home and appreciate the troubles a gentleman would go through to set candles and mood. Turns me on!

MY only request for the love of God : Please do not call me to come to your home, just to lay a blanket on the Floor so we do not mess up your wife's sheets! That is rude and I hate carpet burn.. LOL. I am serious!
I'm surprised there are so many comments about providers using hotels.

All of my provider friends have apartment incalls (which they share to reduce expenses).

Are hotel incalls a big percentage of eccie providers' incalls?
MY only request for the love of God : Please do not call me to come to your home, just to lay a blanket on the Floor so we do not mess up your wife's sheets! That is rude and I hate carpet burn.. LOL. I am serious! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hahahaha! I'm over here dying! THANK YOU for mentioning this! This DOES happen - and carpet burn does suck!