Who is the hottest greek provider?

I am not going to say... she's my super secret freak.

With some super titays!! Can suck a cock right after also!
Don't know if worth it or not. Just trying to get people's opinions of who sexiest is. Lots of girls that lije greek, but only a few that are tall, fit, great ass, and great tits. Love to see if there are some out there i don't know of.

Aspen fantasy could be one now since she got some mm that go with that sexy ass of hers.
Greek doubles with Chassidy and Secretbaby would be a great way to go out lol.
Greek with Chassidy is amazing. Haven't tried it yet with SecretBaby but I need to.
Kelly Moore..... end of discussion. Originally Posted by verygood69
No competition!
Two beautiful women Secret Baby and ChassidyAdams would make any mans life better after spending time together. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thank you suga
Greek doubles with Chassidy and Secretbaby would be a great way to go out lol. Originally Posted by jimmyjam1
That would be an awesome way hun
Greek with Chassidy is amazing. Haven't tried it yet with SecretBaby but I need to. Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Yes EJ you should lol...i like it balls deep
I'll cast my vote for Jane Smith. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=300336

Danica Stone is still on my TDL
That would be an awesome way hun Originally Posted by Secret Baby
That would be fun!
Forgot abou Jane Smith. She is hot
I had a great visit with secret baby! Didn't partake in Greek, hopefully next time! Beautiful young lady.
So far my favorite one is Larissa jones! She has a nice ass and a Sexy back. Best view while ass up face down! Smooth skin and hard ass. What happen to Kelly Moore? I need to see Gabrielle fantasy
Hera without a doubt!

Doug
Chassidy.
With that ass? That personality? She is it!!!!!