Keep the hell away from PhuckToi

Do you have a Fuck Toy link?
A note about lending money to anybody: Never loan money that you actually expect to get back.
If you do get it back that is bonus to you.
Does not matter if it is a hooktard or a fucktard.
You willingly gave your money away. You got played and although it sucks, you'll be more wise to bs of the hobby. Unfortunately, you willingly getting scammed isn't an alert.

Be smart

Safe hobbying Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Not to jack the thread, but I like what I see. Visit Dallas sometime girl!
There's a lot to be said for rubbing one off when you think you may give bad money after good. Booloo.com has saved me a lot of money and drama. The site is free. You need only pay for paper towels. Hey, someone had to say it. 😉
ur mad cuz someone asked for money and u gave it/? this is not an alert
But guys, it wasn't just any phuckery, it was true love.
You willingly gave your money away. You got played and although it sucks, you'll be more wise to bs of the hobby. Unfortunately, you willingly getting scammed isn't an alert.

Be smart

Safe hobbying Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
So damn true! If you guys could get free pussy, you would RUN to it! And if a hooker can get free money she will RUN to it as well. Get over it. We all know what this is.

Y'all try to get as much work for as little money
We try to get as much money for as little work

Meet in the middle and stfu
Sorry dude.

Death, Tax, and Giving Money To Hookers.

They all go together.
This is like a hooker giving away free pussy on credit and getting mad because he doesn't pay later.....
Hell...the last pic in her showcase alone shoulda kept u away...gross
I wonder why she hasn't gotten on here to say anything? She should be ashmaed of herself for doing this to these guys
I wonder why she hasn't gotten on here to say anything? She should be ashmaed of herself for doing this to these guys Originally Posted by Tara Evans
There is no shame in prostitution. You live and you learn, don't get burned.

And uh, hello... You are a tight little number huh
The OP should not hate the player, but hate the game. Cause he's obviously not good at it.
This is like a hooker giving away free pussy on credit and getting mad because he doesn't pay later..... Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
I'd gladly pay you Thursday for that ass today!!!