Strange How Some GoodcProviders Won't Continue To Do Business With Certain Good Clients

Just sharing your previous rant with the boys and girls. Still waiting for more posts to form a hypothesis. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Least he's taking his act National!!
Fast Gunn, buddy, if you change handles, be sure to change personalties, also. Otherwise, defeats the purpose.
Sometimes you start to see a client regularly and they get to close, personal questions, staying to long, attempting to meet with provider other than for business, ect.

But since i'm guessing you guys only met once maybe you guys didn't click. I know you stated what you think you felt, but the provider obviously didn't feel the same about the meeting remember the hobby is mostly fantasy and illusion, so just because she was tactful until the end doesn't means she likes you the same way remember this is a business....

just my 0.02
Regardless of the reason(s), she doesn't want to see you again. Quit wondering why and move on. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the next gal.
Regardless of the reason(s), she doesn't want to see you again. Quit wondering why and move on. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the next gal. Originally Posted by KarynKumming
Don't ever take anything in the Hobby personal - Sometimes there is no reasons why a provider or client decide not to see each other again .

If a provider got upset because a client didn't call her back there would be no providers its just the way it is !
Move on and forget about it - go find your next ATF

Sometimes you like someone and they don't like you it happens but don't compound it by asking why
Maybe she did her job very very well and made you "think" she liked you. Good news is theres lots of other girls here that can do that...move on to the next one.
... we talked for about 30 minutes in her apartment before we "got more comfortable with each other"... Originally Posted by warrior13
I also appreciate a good introductory conversation with a new provider. But then I will schedule 90 mins or 2 hours to allow for a completely non-rushed session.

Your two reviews are both 30 minute sessions - might this be the issue? Maybe the lady likes to get paid in full for her work?
Like I'm really about to defend myself from some loser's comments on the internet. How many times will the lame people on this site try to troll a flame war with me only to find out I'm not interested Originally Posted by warrior13
Yikes! Be nice
FYI, he's a former Olympian - Bronze Medalist I believe in Men's Figure Skating

I know I've avoided good clients because they came across too strong or they treated me like a sex object. Either makes me uncomfortable and rather than hurt someone's feelings, I just kind of brush them off. One would answer my ad as soon as I posted it, made it kind of hard to claim busy.
I've noticed in the past how a good session I've had with a provider made me consider making this girl my main provider. When I say good I mean good such as not just for the bodily pleasure but conversation as well. I mean we talked for about 30 minutes in her apartment before we "got more comfortable with each other". The 4play was good and session went good. But after that day when I tried to call her for another session, she would always give me the run around but basically politely telling me no in so many words. Just seems strange. I mean I don't know if she stopped business with me because I last long (according to our agreed upon time of course) or if she was hoping to seduce me into being her trick but figured that it was best to just stop seeing me because she sees that I got a lot of knowledge about life so seducing me would be impossible so therefore since she isn't low down enough to rob a guy, she just looks for other clients hoping to seduce them into tricks so they can spend loads of money on on her. I don't know for certain, but I'm quite sure one of those assumptions are correct Originally Posted by warrior13
I also appreciate a good introductory conversation with a new provider. But then I will schedule 90 mins or 2 hours to allow for a completely non-rushed session.

Your two reviews are both 30 minute sessions - might this be the issue? Maybe the lady likes to get paid in full for her work? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Stop It! Stop It!

You Stallion!!! You long-time stud you!!! It's definitely the 30 mins. of "Marathon Sex". TFF

I know. I know. Back on topic...ahem, It's definitely NOT you.
(Hell, I would post a video, but then why? Just why?). Thanks for the laugh. I needed one. Good day!
... she was hoping to seduce me into being her trick... she sees that I got a lot of knowledge about life ... Originally Posted by warrior13
Putat ergo est

You're big into self awareness, aren't you? I can tell these things. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Damn! How did I get dragged into this?

Actually, I sort of understand where the guy is coming from.

Let me direct my comments at the OP. I think the problem was that you liked her too much and that simply scared her.

You violated an unspoken rule:

Thou Shalt Not Like Any Girl Too Much.

Really hot girls have many guys on the string and you forgot that you're just another one. If some little thing bothers them, they will drop you like a hot potato because their security is more important to them than any one customer.

. . . Some lessons in life come at a very high cost!

Fast Gunn, buddy, if you change handles, be sure to change personalties, also. Otherwise, defeats the purpose. Originally Posted by cabletex7
We have a radio show down here that will call a person up for another to find out why they haven't called back for a second date. So funny how many thing they know why it happened and they are so far off the mark.

There could be any number of reasons including many you may never even think of. If your time went well in your eyes then she did a good job. That's how you are supposed to feel. She on the other hand may not have felt that way at all.

Just be glad you had a good time and move on.
Fast Gunn, buddy, if you change handles, be sure to change personalties, also. Otherwise, defeats the purpose. Originally Posted by cabletex7
In the bible the "RED" words have a special meaning.... here they don't mean shit! IJS

This works the other way as well. You had a good time but nothing you might call your mom about, then suddenly, you start get text and emails on a regular basis.
Warrior your original post did make you sound sort of full of yourself. The girl did her job and she was a god actress, but you did somthing to creep her out, and she was probably anxious for the date to end. You threw up red flags to her so she will probably never see you. You should review the session and see what you did wrong, and be honest with yourself. I have never had a girl refuse a second date.