CIM: You Gonna DFK Her After That?

If by chance I feel that "connection" with a provider than I would DFK....Before everyone flames me, I know there isn't really a "connection" there but I just have to feel like there is which in some minute way is what we are all searching for.

Just my 2¢....
Snowballs and DFK after CIM are extremely erotic as long as it's with the right girl and it's MINE that I'm getting back
Not my cup of tea, but I don't guess it would be the end of the world, either. But given the choice, I wouldn't mind if she had gone to the bathroom and gargled with mouthwash.
Buncha FREAKS!! I LOVE IT!!
  • aka
  • 07-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Since she DFKs after DATY who am I to refuse DFK after CIM? What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
My kinda folks, Ya just gotta love it. Next time yall visit just give me the word I don't mind sharing xoxo chelsea
...only if it's mine and she's a crazed, wanton little hussy...ya know, sorta like Dannie (heh heh heh)
I have no problem with DFK after CIM or COF. Licking it off her face and DFK after COF is pretty hot.

I used to snowball with a girl I dated (a long, long time ago.....) and it was one of the most erotic things I've ever done. It's absolutely on my menu.
Hell NO! My daddy taught me it isn't nice to be an Indian Giver. Once I give it, it's yours to keep...FOREVER!!!
I prefer the snowball, but if she swallows too quick a dfk will do. Originally Posted by monkmonk
My SO is into the snowballing and I think its so fuckin' hot!

Plus when I do let him CIM and I SWALLOW he does DFK me!

Maybe its a Puerto Rican/Latin thing...its Nasty but in a good way and it drives me insain!
Like a motherfucker, why not? it's my spooge, hell I ate the shit once already. Now I don't need any fucking poobah knocking on my door pre-loaded with another cat's jizz. That's a RingNo!
Yes, mine is tasteless so doesn't bother me. No, I'm not ashamed to admit a taste test.

I've had more trouble getting the girls to kiss after daty, which is pretty damn lame.
  • PT4ME
  • 07-06-2010, 09:57 PM

I've had more trouble getting the girls to kiss after daty, which is pretty damn lame. Originally Posted by Combustion

Now THAT would make me wonder if they knew something I didn't!
I dated a girl in hih school who had this particular fetish, she referred to it as "sharing the love". When I did it with her she loved it and t led to other things as well.

Hey, it's only protein....
Anybody think they haven't? Were you her "first" appointment of the day? Hmmmm...