Wake up

Ration2015
We all know you are always in the ISO
looking to haggle a provider like a washed
baller trying to buy a Jesus piece at a flea market.
Please stop your shenanigans.

That is about as nice as that statement gets.
Relax, it was a one time deal. He wanted to check it out and see if he wanted to join. And as far as secure, do you really think this site is secure? If so, you really do need to wake up. Just saying Originally Posted by Passion2015
For a one time deal he sure learned the price structure in a hurry and picked up on the acronym ncns in a hurry. So you let him access your account and post?
Relax, it was a one time deal. He wanted to check it out and see if he wanted to join. And as far as secure, do you really think this site is secure? If so, you really do need to wake up. Just saying Originally Posted by Passion2015
One time too many... I know damn well the site is nowhere near secure.. I also know that when somebody admits to something their not supposed to do.. it makes it all that much easier to know who to avoid at all costs.. posted self alerts.are a great thing

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
From a personal safety standpoint, that Sir, is an incredibly flippant attitude. From this point on, how is a Lady supposed to feel comfort in knowing that the Passion2015 who contacted her via PM, is who will show up, and not just another one of your "friends"? I have heard of other guys doing just that, but this is the first self alert I've read on an open board, that leads me to the same suspicion.

ANYONE, can and does read this site without a membership. It's not like you need to log in inorder to access information and postings in the Welcome And Introductions, The Provider Ads, CoEd, ISO, Sandbox, or even the Review section minus the ROS. You, I see, have Premium Access Sir. The only reason you would log into the site for your tour is to show him the private areas; The Men's Lounge, Private Tags, and to let him read the ROS in the reviews section. Sharing private information that is ment for members only.

You fucked up, and your admitted actions indefensible. Not only in logging in and giving him access to the "private" areas, but admitting to them as if they were "a one time deal" on an open board. As another member has stated, he seemed very comfortable with the board and posting under your name.
Passion2015, looks like you've made a lot of new friends

Fyi, I did not write this. My friend was on my laptop when I was not looking. See they are jumping with joy.
You. all are stuped bitshes!
Sorry gals and gents. That was my cleaning lady using my computer again!

Fyi, I did not write this. My friend was on my laptop when I was not looking. See they are jumping with joy. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Sorry gals and gents. That was my cleaning lady using my computer again! Originally Posted by illuminati
😭😭😭😭😭😭
It was the one armed man!!
Yall oh's need to shut the ckuf up. I keep sleeping afall.
Sorry peeps, that was my dyslexic, narcoleptic, pimp, accessing my account.
I need to go sitch blap him!
Tell your "friend" to stick to craig's list...Lol
Interesting word choice there, fella. Isn't that the title of this thread?

I guess your friend got back into your account again?
This is too funny.
Can one get banned for letting another use there account

IB
It was the one armed man!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Your too funny KM

With one eye