10 reviews only I don't take references

Go ahead smart ass. Show me where the discussion of why providers won't take references of reputable providers are being discussed. Whining? Lol I could have written 10 reviews by now but not worth my time. I prefer the sugarbaby scene anyways where I get good looking girls for below normal rates. Like the girl I met today said "I wasn't expecting this. You've already got two steps on the other guys". I have no problems getting girls.
Go ahead smart ass. Show me where the discussion of why providers won't take references of reputable providers are being discussed. Whining? Lol I could have written 10 reviews by now but not worth my time. I prefer the sugarbaby scene anyways where I get good looking girls for below normal rates. Like the girl I met today said "I wasn't expecting this. You've already got two steps on the other guys". I have no problems getting girls. Originally Posted by Satoshi
Originally Posted by moonshiner
SERIOUSLY!!!

The Ol' "I can get pussy withouth paying for it" response

C'mon Sato that one is just as weak and pathetic as a "Yo Momma" or "You're getting mad" reply. If you ain't got shit to come back with just STFU. It's that simple
What is with the “10 reviews. I don't take references “ policy? How I see it, it's being lazy. I don't give enough of a damn to write 5 more reviews to see someone who can't put in the effort to check references. The first girl I remember with this policy was BrookeBeautyBaby. I remember telling her that I could give her references of well known reputable providers. I even told her that one of the references was someone she's done doubles with. But nope. Her response was “I don't take references “. So what's the rationale behind this “10 reviews no references “ policy? Other than utter lack of effort. Originally Posted by Satoshi

First time I contacted BBB she did not ask for references.
How about the laziness of mongers that don't write reviews.. put in the work fools.. I for one appreciate the 10 review policy.. its not lazy its safer. if you don't review don't expect special treatment.
Joine team Marvel and get some reviews.

IB
Shouldn't no bitch see that bitch if'n he got 50 reviews.

:ro flmao::roflm ao:
You guys are so cool that I'd stoop to lying to impress you guys. Now that's fucking funny. I couldn't give two shits about all you hard dicks. Still can't comprehend what the subject is here I see. I've gotten some responses from ladies via PM. I can see what they're saying now. You can go back to sucking toes now monster. Flame away. Lol
TEAM MARVEL IS WUZ UP!!!
  • Toyz
  • 01-21-2016, 09:54 PM
TEAM MARVEL IS WUZ UP!!! Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Lol that shit is funny,
Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 01-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Whispers
Now that is actually funny...

Mata, what say ye?
You guys are so cool that I'd stoop to lying to impress you guys. Now that's fucking funny. I couldn't give two shits about all you hard dicks. Still can't comprehend what the subject is here I see. I've gotten some responses from ladies via PM. I can see what they're saying now. You can go back to sucking toes now monster. Flame away. Lol Originally Posted by Satoshi
Oh don't worry I have every intention to continue massaging & kissing women's feet. Carry on you stud muffin you.
You guys are so cool that I'd stoop to lying to impress you guys. Now that's fucking funny. I couldn't give two shits about all you hard dicks. Still can't comprehend what the subject is here I see. I've gotten some responses from ladies via PM. I can see what they're saying now. You can go back to sucking toes now monster. Flame away. Lol Originally Posted by Satoshi
You have PM's from providers willing to see a nobody without reviews?
Could you name them so guys can determine if who they want to see is safe to see?
Or is this just you trying to pull shit out of your ass to save face in a thread that has gone horribly wrong for you?